+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree864Likes

Thread: Rest In Peace.

Re: Rest In Peace.

Yeah, ness. It's him.

Incredibly sad news. Great talent and he seemed like such a great man. R.I.P Mr. Duncan. You'll be missed.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Michael Clarke Duncan must have suffered ridiculous damage to his heart to have never left the hospital after a July heart attack; can't help but wonder if he suffered more heart attacks while in the hospital. Just 'wow'. Omarosa was on the radio several weeks ago and said he was doing well....guess not. Scary.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by MountainBreeze View Post
    Yeah, ness. It's him.

Incredibly sad news. Great talent and he seemed like such a great man. R.I.P Mr. Duncan. You'll be missed.
    Oh, boy.

Wow.

RIP, Michael.

You were here such a short time.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Michael Clarke Duncan must have suffered ridiculous damage to his heart to have never left the hospital after a July heart attack; can't help but wonder if he suffered more heart attacks while in the hospital. Just 'wow'. Omarosa was on the radio several weeks ago and said he was doing well....guess not. Scary.
    Agreed.

Matter of fact, that's what blew me sideways.

I thought SURELY he'd gotten better --- or as better as one might expect after a heart attack --- and had been released weeks ago.

You never, ever know what's around the corner, do you?
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Oh my, what a shock.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

We were just stunned. MCD was one of my favorite actors.

Wow, even after the heart attack in July, I thought he'd recover. I'm totally shocked and so sad. I loved him
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

His list of credits fail to mention his co-starring role on the one-up season of The Finder last year. I really enjoyed his work on that show, not having seen his other work.

RIP Michael Clark Duncan
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Oh no! That just so absolutely sucks!! He seemed like such a nice man.... I feel so bad about him. He was breathtaking in The Green Mile. I remember how excited he was to be at the Academy awards and to be nominated.

"To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

We loved MCD. He was a gentle giant in the green mile

RIP sir.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread