+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4589Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

The Beibs attorney is Roy Black, Leah from RHOMiami's husband. Kid definitely has deep pockets!
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

I've read comments that the court in Florida won't be able to get Justin to do any treatment. I'm not sure how that is true. If he pleads guilty or is found guilty of DWI, the court can ORDER him to obtain a substance abuse evaluation and then to COMPLY with the recommendations of the evaluator for treatment. That's pretty standard in most states. And if he doesn't comply, his license will be revoked, because most states have Reciprocity Agreements that if you license is suspended in one state, it tansferes to the other states too.

I hope this is not a missed opportunity for someone to exert some control over Justin. With his money, he can easily refuse to listen to anyone and spend all his millions on being an addict and supporting that life style.
    Punkin and libgirl2 like this.

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I've read comments that the court in Florida won't be able to get Justin to do any treatment. I'm not sure how that is true. If he pleads guilty or is found guilty of DWI, the court can ORDER him to obtain a substance abuse evaluation and then to COMPLY with the recommendations of the evaluator for treatment. That's pretty standard in most states. And if he doesn't comply, his license will be revoked, because most states have Reciprocity Agreements that if you license is suspended in one state, it tansferes to the other states too.

I hope this is not a missed opportunity for someone to exert some control over Justin. With his money, he can easily refuse to listen to anyone and spend all his millions on being an addict and supporting that life style.

He doesn't HAVE a license!!!!

Justin Bieber arrest: Singer hasn't had driver's license for 6 months - latimes.com
    Punkin likes this.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

"To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

I hate Justin Bieber's teen girl fans who still adore him even after all this, a lot more than Bieber himself.
    Punkin, AmyKay and Coco46 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    I hate Justin Bieber's teen girl fans who still adore him even after all this, a lot more than Bieber himself.
    Its no different then women who fall for serial killers. Girls from the beginning of time have been attracted to the badboy.lol even lightweight ones like the beibs!
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

I think the little girls (and a bet they are pre-teens and under) who like him like the old him... the cute teen idol him. A friend of mine has a 10 year old daughter who loves him, I doubt she even gets the whole drug/alcohol thing he is trying to project. His problem is he will be discarded by his fans at some point and he probably wants to make himself more dangerous and gangsta to the older girls and guys.... in addition to being a brat too.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Paula Deen has lost her reputation, sponsors & livelihood. Phil Robertson & Juan Pablo the Bachelor have been villified as bigots who should be fired. All for expressing their unpopular, backwards, & unpleasant opinions, as Lance Bass said: based mainly on where & how they grew up. No rotten actions, just opinions.

Meanwhile Justin Bieber has been drugging up & drag racing, putting countless people's lives in jeopardy, damaging neighbors property, & generally messing up other peoples' lives, all while using the foulest of language on them.
    Miley Cyrus is drugging up, parading around naked or near naked, thinking she's all that & more, all while humping anything in sight.
    These two get glorified & put on every possible TV program praising & encouraging their actions & calling them "talented".
    And they are supposedly the heros & idols of our teens & preteens???????

Something is wrong here.
    Punkin, dagwood, Florimel and 5 others like this.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Everything about Justin Bieber and what he stands for pisses me off on a personal level. People like him get stuff a lot of us "regular" people can only dream of.

And like, jerks like him can get any beautiful girl they want yet someone like me can't. What, do I need do be an a-hole who looks like him to have one?

+ Reply to Thread