+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4743Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

With everything I have seen of Bruce, I think we will get some kind of statement from him before too long. If that happens, I think he will feel better to get in the open. At least that's what other transgendered people say. Yes, he's had the plastic surgery, but what he has is going far beyond that. The recent photo of what he had on that looked like a skirt, is telling, IMO. Add the hair, the manicures, the Adam's apple shaving, etc., I really think it may be true.

The only thing that makes me think it's NOT true is that Kris Jenner didn't sell it or use it for her own publicity. THAT is shocking. How in the world she held that in secret is beyond me.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

He was probably too cute to tell no about anything.

And, about Bruce......WORK IT, SISTER!!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Here's a photo of Bruce showing what appears to be a French manicure. (White tips.) He also appears to have breast showing through the shirt. He also has on shorts that resemble a skirt. I know this because I saw other photos taken at the same time in that same outfit. I think I may have posted one previously.

Bruce Jenner 'has surgery to decrease Adam's Apple' | Mail Online

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Tori and Dean are equally as skeevy...she cheated on her then husband to be with Dean too. So they are a match made in heaven.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    With everything I have seen of Bruce, I think we will get some kind of statement from him before too long. If that happens, I think he will feel better to get in the open. At least that's what other transgendered people say. Yes, he's had the plastic surgery, but what he has is going far beyond that. The recent photo of what he had on that looked like a skirt, is telling, IMO. Add the hair, the manicures, the Adam's apple shaving, etc., I really think it may be true.

The only thing that makes me think it's NOT true is that Kris Jenner didn't sell it or use it for her own publicity. THAT is shocking. How in the world she held that in secret is beyond me.
    Maybe Kris thinks it makes her look bad, after being married to her, I might want a sex change
    Last edited by Fanny Mare; 01-24-2014 at 09:58 AM.
    libgirl2 likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Maybe Kris has promised not to exploit this weird situation, out of some kind of loyalty.....as a one-time deal? I could see that happening.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Maybe Kris has promised not to exploit this weird situation, out of some kind of loyalty.....as a one-time deal? I could see that happening.
    Kris Jenner? Really? lol I've never even considered that Kris would know the slightest thing about loyality or not exploiting something, but I guess it's possible. I would think that perhaps there is some kind of contract that prevents her from leaking it. That would be my guess.
    Punkin likes this.

There is no way I believe Bruce Jenner is having any kind if surgery it have a sex change. What I see is a man with man boobs, bad skin,bad hair and wearing shorts and manicured nails.men do like to keep their nails clean too! The way he is standing it looks like a skirt. Looks like an aging man who has let himself go!
    JavaJo likes this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

I'd like to know what the boys in the club have to say. Their hotlines are hotter than ours and I KNOW they are talking!

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    who in the family is going to tell Justin, the Breadwinner what to do? Do you really think he would listen? Most 19 yr olds that are broke don't wish to listen to a voice of reason. So mr moneybags will not!
    Well maybe he will listen if, God forbid, he kills or seriously injures someone. This kids makes me sick. What is he trying to prove? That he is tough? Or is he just a spoiled brat?
    prhoshay likes this.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

+ Reply to Thread