+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4617Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

who in the family is going to tell Justin, the Breadwinner what to do? Do you really think he would listen? Most 19 yr olds that are broke don't wish to listen to a voice of reason. So mr moneybags will not!
    ness and momrek06 like this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    who in the family is going to tell Justin, the Breadwinner what to do? Do you really think he would listen? Most 19 yr olds that are broke don't wish to listen to a voice of reason. So mr moneybags will not!
    Ain't THAT the livin' truth?
    momrek06 and MsDiva2007 like this.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by ness View Post
    Ain't THAT the livin' truth?
    I mean the kid is worth more than $100 Million so unless he all of a sudden has an epiphany it will not happen. The fact is if they had any sort of control over him he would not be so off the rails. Once the cat is out the bag its too late to stuff it back in,.
    ness and momrek06 like this.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    His mum has tried, she hasn't changed her lifestyle very much. I tried to find out about his father, because he never mentions him.I couldn't find much about him. Justin on his own is a little boy, Justin surrounded by goons turns into a bloody idiot. He reminds of MJ, they think they have friends, and they don't- if the money dried up they would be gone .That would be the best thing to happen to him-jmho
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Do you all think JB is spiraling downward like Britney Spears did OR do you think he is just being a PUNK, a punk that happens to be a multimillionaire where money is no object and therefore he feels he is above rules?

The way he spoke to the Miami Beach officers stating "what have I done?" over and over again leads me to think that he feels he does NOT have to abide by any rules. Come on now, for JB to say that; he had no clue what he was doing was illegal????

And why is he on prescription medication?

Yes, I wonder if Usher is in his life anymore?

I, personally do no think he will learn anything from this incident.
    libgirl2 likes this.
    KAREN

I think he is going through normal rebellion. justin just has $100 million at his disposal that other teens don't. I frankly don't know many adults who would handle the pressure of being the support of parents,agents and other hangers on as well as 100 million dollars to boot.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    Do you all think JB is spiraling downward like Britney Spears did OR do you think he is just being a PUNK, a punk that happens to be a multimillionaire where money is no object and therefore he feels he is above rules?

The way he spoke to the Miami Beach officers stating "what have I done?" over and over again leads me to think that he feels he does NOT have to abide by any rules. Come on now, for JB to say that; he had no clue what he was doing was illegal????

And why is he on prescription medication?

Yes, I wonder if Usher is in his life anymore?

I, personally do no think he will learn anything from this incident.
    I heard the officer say once inside, he was polite, he wasn't obnoxious. He told him that he drank, smoked pot, etc. I think he is totally out of control AND he is being a punk. He really doesn't have one grown up in his life that he can go to. I don't know how that feels, Britney Spears might. I wish his fans would tell him to grow up, but they tweet they will take to their beds etc. WTH? SMH
    -Andy Rooney-

Watching 11pm L.A. news and they are stating that (in speaking with attorneys) if it is found that JB is using illegal drugs then he could lose his visa and it could result in JB being deported back to Canada.

FM, I also heard he was 'polite' once INSIDE the police station BUT when he was pulled over he used allot of profanity and when MB officers asked him to keep his hands on the car he REFUSED and he was immediately put in handcuffs and arrested. (Charged with resisting arrest).

They are reporting that JB has decided to stay in MB for now and that there hundreds of teens outside his hotel screaming his name and hoping he comes out and talks to them. ugh. smh.
    KAREN

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    Watching 11pm L.A. news and they are stating that (in speaking with attorneys) if it is found that JB is using illegal drugs then he could lose his visa and it could result in JB being deported back to Canada.

FM, I also heard he was 'polite' once INSIDE the police station BUT when he was pulled over he used allot of profanity and when MB officers asked him to keep his hands on the car he REFUSED and he was immediately put in handcuffs and arrested. (Charged with resisting arrest).

They are reporting that JB has decided to stay in MB for now and that there hundreds of teens outside his hotel screaming his name and hoping he comes out and talks to them. ugh. smh.

He is trying to act the tough guy, when he is alone, or when he visits someone in hospital he is back to how JB use to be..I don't know what the answer is.
    -Andy Rooney-

MHO(bservation) is that with this kid, what's going on is an almost-certainly-lethal combo/mixture of BS downward spiral/basic little-boy/punk-wannabe thug makeup/self-loathing/lack of proper parenting thingy.

Personally, I think within himself, he KNOWS that if the money dried up in the next second, his so-called "friends" would be gone with the wind, too. He doesn't like himself at all in the FIRST place, therefore he feels it necessary to surround himself with the type of hanger-on trash he runs with. He does things that'll impress (he thinks) them and prove what a thug he is, how "down" he is. All the while not realizing that these same "friends" most likely talk and laugh about him behind his back.

Even as they tool around with him in the hot cars, spend his money, party with him, and so on.

All of which fuels his negative fires and sends him spiraling downward (a la BS).

To me, it's very telling that the cops say that when he was stopped, he was mouthing off, etc., but once INSIDE, became cooperative, answered questions, and so on.

Yep, he's a basic, garden-variety, nasty, little-boy punk that's fronting the thug thing.

BIG time.

And nope, it's pretty obvious that he's had no consistent, stable parental or adult guidance in his life. Why? Because, if he'd ever had that, then, 19 years old and a multimillionaire or not, I don't think we'd be seeing him acting out like he does and doing the nasty, foolish things that he does.

Just MHO.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

+ Reply to Thread