+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4584Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Quote Originally Posted by Little Sew&Sew View Post
    He was the topic of discussion recently because of his appearance as the host on CHOPPED: CANADA . . . otherwise, I'd file this under the "not so sure he's really relevant anymore" category:

Dean McDermott checks into rehab amid cheating rumors:
    I never liked him, but he cheated with Tori on his wife and so he cheats on Tori . Not surprised at all
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Found this on Bruce and his AA.

Bruce Jenner 'has surgery to decrease Adam's Apple' | Mail Online

Oh bummer for Tori. Geez.
    KAREN

I've always thought Dean McDermott was skeevy. I never understood why women even found him attractive. He makes my skin crawl. I feel bad that Tori's KIDS are having to deal with this. There's no way this is the first inkling she ever had that he was a cheater. After all, didn't he cheat on his his first wife with Tori? Why is anyone (including Tori) surprised now?

Celebrity tweets about the Bieber arrest:
    10 Celebrities React To Justin Bieber's Arrest
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    Found this on Bruce and his AA.

Bruce Jenner 'has surgery to decrease Adam's Apple' | Mail Online

Oh bummer for Tori. Geez.
    Well lets hope Bruce finds some happy .He hasn't looked happy for sometime.As much as I was never a Tori Spelling fan, she loved her husband and their children.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Fort Member

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    I've always thought Dean McDermott was skeevy. I never understood why women even found him attractive. He makes my skin crawl. I feel bad that Tori's KIDS are having to deal with this. There's no way this is the first inkling she ever had that he was a cheater. After all, didn't he cheat on his his first wife with Tori? Why is anyone (including Tori) surprised now

Celebrity tweets about the Bieber arrest:
    10 Celebrities React To Justin Bieber's Arrest

Nothing ever seems to go Tori's way from the botched boob job to the horrible parents and her failed attempts to prove she could succeed without all the money, its just so sad, I don't like him that much but she seemed so in love with him it would have been nice for something to go right for a change
    Those tweets are so funny and Ru Pauls make up job is brilliant Justin would make a very pretty girl
    Last edited by Lucynda; 01-23-2014 at 08:49 PM. Reason: spelling

Like I said, I feel sorry for Tori and Dean's children. Not her. She knew who she married. You can't mess with a married man and then be surprised when he does the same thing to you.
    NCLurker, waywyrd, ness and 1 others like this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    Like I said, I feel sorry for Tori and Dean's children. Not her. She knew who she married. You can't mess with a married man and then be surprised when he does the same thing to you.
    Amen.

When we were growing up, we used to hear:

"Beware. If he steps out on his wife with YOU, he'll step out on YOU with somebody ELSE."

OR, in other words:

"How you GET him is how you'll LOSE him!"
    libgirl2 and momrek06 like this.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Far as Bruce Jenner goes . . .

IMHO . . .

We can talk about/discuss the gossip rags doing a "number" on him from now 'til The Second Coming.

HOWEVER . . .

I'm sorry, but if it seems to be and appears to walk like a duck, etc., what conclusion does Bruce --- or anybody else, for that matter --- think most logical people just might come to?

I mean, come ON. That pic in The Daily Mail of him with what apparently are at LEAST boobs-in-training bouncing around under that Nike shirt he's wearing (and frankly, they seem to've gone BEYOND the "in training" stage)? The french-manicured nails? The long, girlish-looking hair?

And now, the echoes and rumblings about him having had an AA shave?

OK . . .

Maybe he's NOT trans.

And if not, so be it.

But if he IS, so what? Call me ignorant and stupid, but I simply don't understand what the problem is or would be for him to just OPENLY name it, claim it, and keep it movin'.

After all, he can HARDLY do any worse as far as being happy goes than he has been with that ballbuster Kris over at least the last few years or so of the twenty-some-odd total (?) that they've been together, I think.

JMHO.

ETA . . .

He kinda reminds me of Renee Richards, the way he looks now.

Just sayin'.
    Last edited by ness; 01-23-2014 at 11:02 PM.
    libgirl2 and momrek06 like this.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

FORT Fogey

Eggs can really do serious damage to some kinds of surfaces. I don't know about Venetian plaster, but eggs can be hard enough to clean off cars, so it wouldn't surprise me if they could create a horrible mess to clean up, especially since someone like Bieber could afford to toss a lot of eggs.

I agree, however, that he's getting way out of control with his behavior. I know he's twenty and thus a legal adult, but doesn't he have family members who could try to step in and talk to him? When his career first took off, he seemed like a reasonably decent kid. That must have come from somewhere. Isn't there anyone left who could remind him of what reasonable behavior is, regardless of whether or not you're famous? And if it's really drugs that are at the root of all these weird outbursts, isn't there anyone who cares enough to confront him about that? I realize if he's not ready to admit he's got problems, he won't, but it doesn't seem like anyone's even seriously trying to tell him he is in serious trouble. I've heard some other famous folks who've been there, done that, so to speak, offering public warnings, but I'd think it would take someone he actually knows and respects to get him to listen.

But, Tilden, I recall/remember from a few years ago reading/hearing that Usher (who discovered and put Bieber on the map) ripped that lunatic up one side and down the other for how he was behaving THEN.

Now, if you don't listen to the person that discovered you and put you out there, just who IS it that you're GOING to listen to?

Frankly, if I'd been in that idiot's shoes, just the shame of being called out by the guy who discovered me/put me on the map would've most likely been enough to've straightened me out THEN.

So, obviously, even though he actually knows and --- at SOME point, at least --- respecTED Usher, even being disemboweled by HIM didn't serve as a permanent wake-up call.

And, BTW, bee . . .

I KNOW you guys don't want him back in Canada, but believe me when I tell you, if this clown doesn't wind up dead before he gets back there permanently, trust and believe, we DON'T want him HERE, either.

Frankly, though, I've got to wonder just WHAT is it going to take to get him on the first thing smoking OUT of here, if these latest escapades of his don't do it?

Him committing a murder, maybe?

Wouldn't at all surprise me at ALL to find out that that's what it'd take.

SMH.

+ Reply to Thread