+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4587Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

FORT Fogey

Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Why is everyone talking about what a mess he is, him wearing a dress, etc? Bruce has talked somewhat openly about being the victim of botched plastic surgery, which explains why is face is so messed up. His body is similar to Arnold Schwartzeneger or Sly Stallone, where you see the effects of a body where a person worked out heavily (or got assistance to build muscle) and then stops working out as hard as they age. What am I missing?
    Florimel likes this.

I don't believe the sex change theories. I think he is just not aging well. He is not appear to be working out and he is just slowly decaying imo in mind and body.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by AcookerTV View Post
    Why is everyone talking about what a mess he is, him wearing a dress, etc? Bruce has talked somewhat openly about being the victim of botched plastic surgery, which explains why is face is so messed up. His body is similar to Arnold Schwartzeneger or Sly Stallone, where you see the effects of a body where a person worked out heavily (or got assistance to build muscle) and then stops working out as hard as they age. What am I missing?
    He has had more surgery and hair is gross
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I'm sure Bieber's mom prays for him as she gives him Xanax. Apparently, his father was THERE last night as his 19 year old son was drinking and may have even arranged or helped to close off the area where they were racing. Charming. Parents of the year, right there Unfortunately, he'll have to do a lot more to merit deportation. We're stuck with him. Sadly.

I saw a pic of Bruce the other day where his hands were very well-manicured and his arms looked hairless. He also looked like he was growing something in the chest region. Nothing surprises me any more. If he is trans, I don't know why he feels the need to lie about it. If he doesn't want people to know, he needs to go into seclusion forever or until he decides to come out as trans. As long as he's out being photographed by the paps, people will continue asking. If he IS trans, then I actually feel bad for him. It's got to be hard enough to go through all of that - especially at his age - when you aren't famous, but to do it when you're famous AND famous in the way that he is (on TV all the time, former big-deal athlete, etc.)....well, I can't imagine. I wish him well, even as I'm shaking my head over how he's chosen to handle things with the press.
    Punkin and bee stung lips like this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Maybe I'm just delusional, but I just can't imagine Bruce doing the sex change thing. Marriages, children, Decathalon medal, public life, etc., not to mention his age. If that were the case, he would have addressed it long before now. Either that or not at all.

I think people are just making this up because of his botched plastic surgery & appearance now. I read somewhere that it was Kris Jenner who got him hooked on plastic surgery. Now that I believe. It wouldn't surprise me if she was behind the rumors too. You notice they didn't start until their separation.
    AcookerTV likes this.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet View Post
    Maybe I'm just delusional, but I just can't imagine Bruce doing the sex change thing. Marriages, children, Decathalon medal, public life, etc., not to mention his age. If that were the case, he would have addressed it long before now. Either that or not at all.

I think people are just making this up because of his botched plastic surgery & appearance now. I read somewhere that it was Kris Jenner who got him hooked on plastic surgery. Now that I believe. It wouldn't surprise me if she was behind the rumors too. You notice they didn't start until their separation.
    They have recent pics of him leaving a surgeons office, they are separated, so cant blame her for this one. His hair was awful..( shudder) he looks really creepy

I think he is addicted to surgery
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I saw a commerical for some entertainment show earlier today.

I barely pay attention to those commercials but this had several pictures of Bruce appearing to have cut or sliced his Adams Apple?

Or surgery ON his Adams Apple?

Anyone see that? He had heavy bandages all around his neck.
    Debb70 likes this.
    KAREN

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    I don't believe the sex change theories. I think he is just not aging well. He is not appear to be working out and he is just slowly decaying imo in mind and body.
    Nor do I. Just some gossip rag nonsense to stir the pot. I remember him when he won the two Olympic decathlon gold medals. He made some bad decisions later on, particularly not staying with Cindy, and that's how I still see him. He's far from as bad as the rest of that family. So he's had some plastic surgery as many others have done. He was very good looking as a young man and just didn't want to lose it. I can identify with that. I don't think that kind of surgery works well in general for men. Most of them are fortunate enough to look better as they age, at least through middle age.
    MsDiva2007 likes this.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet View Post

People come to these realizations at different times in their lives. Just because someone doesn't transition until later in life, it doesn't mean it's not valid. Plenty of trans people get married and have kids before they make the choice to transition. Maybe Bruce just decided me wanted to live the rest of his life honestly.

If Bruce is trans, I'm not going to judge. If he's not, then he needs to get himself a haircut and change his styling....and perhaps wear a support garment up top because he's helping to fuel those rumors by his appearance.

Their official separation was recent, but from all accounts, they've been living separately for a LONG time.

I read all the stuff about the Adam's Apple shaving. I hadn't heard that he'd gone through with it. The last I saw, he'd backed out, but claimed he wanted the surgery because he'd always been bothered by his trachea. Because that's a common thing. It seemed a very odd thing to be bothered by.

In other news, it's been confirmed that Sean Penn and Charlize Theron are dating. File that under "Gorgeous, Talented Women with BAD Taste."
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

He was the topic of discussion recently because of his appearance as the host on CHOPPED: CANADA . . . otherwise, I'd file this under the "not so sure he's really relevant anymore" category:

Dean McDermott checks into rehab amid cheating rumors:
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

+ Reply to Thread