+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5270Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Beiber is working on running out of life span.

Some people, you just can't protect from themselves.
    momrek06 and MsDiva2007 like this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I agree about how unlikely it is that a parent who lives on the income from child will actually put controls over the child, however, I know people personally who refuse to really parent their child. These are successful and financially secure parents who do NOT live on their child's wages. They put up with an UNREAL amount of disrespect, house rule violations, damage to property, illegal behavior, HUGE car insurance fees and just take it from their teens. They seem afraid of their kids. They never ground them or take away anything. They just accept it, pay up and live with it. Go figure.

I saw a photo of Bruce Jenner in a skirt this week. I'll try to find it. I recently heard he was having his Adam's apple shaved, not to look more feminine, but because he just didn't like the size of his Adam's apple. lol Really. I wonder if that is true. Why is he looking more and more like a woman? Is he transgendered? If it's true, I wish he would come out with it. Others have. It's something you can't control, so he should just tell it like it is, if it's true. And if it is true, I can't believe that KRIS didn't capitalize on the story. The way she loves a big shocker story.....I can't believe she let it get away from her.

Debb, the kind of mess you have cited is exactly why I've always believed in introducing discipline and requirements, damn near, from the time you meet your child. It is possible, and it is doable. Having a backbone should be the first thing listed on the parenting list.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I saw Bieber's mugshot picture. That kid was higher than a kite.

Also, a quote from his mother said to "pray for him". I saw that as she knows how far down he's gone, can't stop him & doesn't know what to do. She's hanging on to all that's left - prayer.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet View Post
    I saw Bieber's mugshot picture. That kid was higher than a kite.

Also, a quote from his mother said to "pray for him". I saw that as she knows how far down he's gone, can't stop him & doesn't know what to do. She's hanging on to all that's left - prayer.
    The thing is most kids his age do tend to rebel but given his celebrity it's made into a bigger deal. I really think he wanted to be caught he has to know this would be a big deal!
    bee stung lips likes this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    I really think he wanted to be caught he has to know this would be a big deal!
    My thoughts exactly. He wants the attention. He's always been a wannabe thug, so he did this to earn "street" cred. No more, no less. He thinks he's a legitimate thug now. :extreme eyeroll

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by bee stung lips; 01-23-2014 at 03:15 PM.
    Punkin and AlwaysVeg like this.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

So he posted his $2500 bail and on his way to who knows where!
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

FORT Fogey

You've gotta give Bieber credit for one thing leading up to the Super Bowl. After Richard Sherman, Bieber was at least willing to step up and remind the world what a thug ACTUALLY looks like!
    Punkin likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I agree about how unlikely it is that a parent who lives on the income from child will actually put controls over the child, however, I know people personally who refuse to really parent their child. These are successful and financially secure parents who do NOT live on their child's wages. They put up with an UNREAL amount of disrespect, house rule violations, damage to property, illegal behavior, HUGE car insurance fees and just take it from their teens. They seem afraid of their kids. They never ground them or take away anything. They just accept it, pay up and live with it. Go figure.

I saw a photo of Bruce Jenner in a skirt this week. I'll try to find it. I recently heard he was having his Adam's apple shaved, not to look more feminine, but because he just didn't like the size of his Adam's apple. lol Really. I wonder if that is true. Why is he looking more and more like a woman? Is he transgendered? If it's true, I wish he would come out with it. Others have. It's something you can't control, so he should just tell it like it is, if it's true. And if it is true, I can't believe that KRIS didn't capitalize on the story. The way she loves a big shocker story.....I can't believe she let it get away from her.
    Jenner is a mess, I mean a real mess.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

We'll see him in a dress soon.

+ Reply to Thread