+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4624Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

The ONLY thing that surprises me about this is that it took THIS long to happen . . .

Justin Bieber Arrested in Miami for DUI and Drag Racing - Crime & Courts, DUIs, Justin Bieber : People.com
    AmyKay likes this.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

So the Beiber has been arrested for drag racing in miami,resisting arrest and DUI! wow when he decides to screw up he does it big!

Justin Bieber arrested on suspicion of DUI, drag racing - CNN.com
    AmyKay likes this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Maybe they'll DEPORT his ass, now.

We can ONLY hope.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by ness View Post
    Maybe they'll DEPORT his ass, now.

We can ONLY hope.
    He needs someone in his life that can control him,and he made too much money way too fast. He is not accountable to one person. SMH. If he doesn't get help, he will end up dead imo. He never seems happy anymore, just angry
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    He needs someone in his life that can control him,and he made too much money way too fast. He is not accountable to one person. SMH. If he doesn't get help, he will end up dead imo. He never seems happy anymore, just angry
    Agreed.

Problem is, though, I think he's been out of control with no one to control him for SO long, now, that even vaguely attempting to get him the obvious help that he needs would be akin to attempting to trying to close the barn door after half of the horse has already run out of it.

Just ain't gonna happen.

Yep, I feel he may very well wind up dead in the perhaps-not-too-distant-future, too.

I just hope he doesn't take an innocent, in-the-wrong-place-at-the-wrong-time person with him.

OMG! I'm in shock. I'm thinking of two of my favorite tunes. LOVE Will Keep Us Together and Muskcrat Love! lol

FORT Fogey

I wish there was some sort of support group / "this is how you do it" club for parents whose children become famous. When you look people like Justin Timberlake, it's clear that a person CAN get a lot of fame fast as a kid and grow into a responsible adult. But there are so many that are disasters too, and I can't help but look at the parents. It seems critical to have at least one parent who is saying "it's nice that an arena full of screaming people adore you ... but you're still my kid, and I'm still in charge". I remember in the hey-day of NSync, Timberlake's mom was usually around, and was excited by everything going on, but it still seemed clear that she was the mom. I even remember some times that the other memebers of the group who were older and didn't need parental supervision would acknowldge they had to behave differently when she was around. Then you have parents like Lindsay Lohan's mom, or Justin Bieber's mom, who seem so taken and excited by the fame that they are just along for the ride, and not to be in charge. When they cede that power, like Fanny Mare said, there is absolutely no one to be accountable to. In the years when he was under 18 and had to have parental permission, the opportunity was there to humble him, and the opportunity was wasted. Can't put the genie back in the bottle after making that choice.
    AmyKay likes this.

The problem is that with these Millionaire kids its kind of hard to control someone who is the breadwinner in the family. I don't wish to see him fall. I think he needs help but all of this is a cry for help and its really sad. I think he really is a nice kid that just came into way to much money and freedom to soon.
    Debb70 likes this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

I saw photos of Bruce Jenner, omg what is he doing to himself,..
    Debb70 likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

As someone that lives in SoCAL and sees and hears way too much crap about the BIEBS on the News. THANK YOU MIAMI BEACH for doing what LA should have done long ago.

SLAPPING DOWN THE BIEBS!
    Florimel, ness and Debb70 like this.
    KAREN

+ Reply to Thread