+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4530Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    The latest news about Justin Beiber is certainly no surprise. I read that there were many more drugs in the house, but police didn't charge him for their own reasons. Sounds suspect to me. AND that they have texted messags between the Beib and Selena were she calls him a drug addict. He calls her TERRIBLE things and tries to say she's nothing without him. Very mean. He also sends her photos of his junk. I wonder if all this stuff is really true.
    The article read indicated that it looked like the texts were fake and that the pics were not of Bieber. He's a terrible person, but this may not be true. I don't think that part of the story came from the police.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Debb70 likes this.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

I wonder what's up with that? He seems to have no clue either. Sad.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Oh no. I loved Captain and Tennille

Gee, unless there was some kind of abuse going on, after 39 years of marriage, what's the point of a divorce? Makes no sense to me at all,. unless they each want to collect their own social security without the marriage penalty.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Ten Pin Bowling Champion, Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Here's another article that explains that the Captain (Daryl) has been suffering with a neurological disease similar to Parkinson's for several years. I am not quite sure why Toni filed for divorce but it says Daryl was blindsided. I wonder if there is something more to this because whatever happened to the 'in sickness and health' part of the wedding vows?Yahoo!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Maybe it's a financial thing?
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey Add It Up Champion famita's Avatar

I've heard that you get better care if you're single-something to do with long term care

I do think it's health-related. I've seen people do this so that the spouse won't be caught up under a financial boulder. I have no idea how well it's worked out.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I also think that they will remain "together".

+ Reply to Thread