+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4743Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

  1. #9821
    Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Dartmouth, Nova Scotia
    Age
    44
    Posts
    3,779

    Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

    Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    "try-hard little ass"

    Whaaaat????

    A little help, please!
    Try-hard = wannabe

    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

  2. #9822
    FORT Fogey Debb70's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    10,287

    Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

    I've read that she gets about $50,000. per month in child support for the two girls. And she lives in Charlie's house. So, he is responsible for the taxes. Plus, Denise has worked some too. I would think she could have been putting back at least have of that in savings. If so, she would have enough to buy her own house.

    Regardless of whether she and Charlie are getting along, he has to pay her child support. I would think that cutting ties with him would be for the best. I would be scared for him to know where I lived. Just move the court for supervised visitation and let the supervisor handle Charlie. That way she would not have to speak to him. He is too toxic to be any reall good to the kids. It's actually unkind to have him around the kids. You never know when he's going to blow up. Recall when he was out of it one and he showed up at this office building parking lot with a machete? I don't trust him.

  3. #9823
    addicted to reality AmyKay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Roanoke, VA
    Posts
    1,161

    Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

    I was reading somewhere (not on one of my gossip sites, so its more trusted, but cant remember where) that the biggest reason Denise lives in that house to begin with is because of Charlie the private schools she wanted the kids in (on the other side of town) denied their applications. I'm not sure if anyone remembers when one of the girls was being picked on by another kid and Charlie was telling his fans to send "bags of poo" to the antagonizer's/school's address, these other schools apparently took that into consideration with the applications. Denise moved into that house to be closer to the school that accepted the kids. Maybe at the time it was just easier to move into a house Charlie already owned than to get her own?
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

  4. #9824
    Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Right Here, Right Now
    Posts
    25,304

    Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

    You are never truly free and running your own show when you are dependent on somebody else's largesse for your everyday existence. Denise is doing some show that I watched last season and, I think it is successful and coming back this year.

    I just can't understand letting some unstable idiot control what you can or can't do. Makes absolutely NO sense to me.
    AmyKay likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

    When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

  5. #9825
    FORT Fogey captain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Follow the Yellow Brick Road
    Posts
    4,395

    Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

    It is called $50,000 in child support and who knows how much spousal support she receives. That is why she is where she is.
    There's no place like home!

  6. #9826
    FORT Fogey momrek06's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Orange County, California
    Posts
    3,974

    Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

    KAREN

  7. #9827
    FORT Fogey Miss Scarlet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    3,581

    Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

    Quote Originally Posted by AmyKay View Post
    I was reading somewhere (not on one of my gossip sites, so its more trusted, but cant remember where) that the biggest reason Denise lives in that house to begin with is because of Charlie the private schools she wanted the kids in (on the other side of town) denied their applications. I'm not sure if anyone remembers when one of the girls was being picked on by another kid and Charlie was telling his fans to send "bags of poo" to the antagonizer's/school's address, these other schools apparently took that into consideration with the applications. Denise moved into that house to be closer to the school that accepted the kids. Maybe at the time it was just easier to move into a house Charlie already owned than to get her own?
    First off, for the first time, I actually like what Charlie did regarding the "bags of poo". I wish all bullies would be treated that way. As to their families, maybe it would be a big wake up call to control your kid & punish them for their bully tendencies. As to the school, same thing. Schools all talk a good game with the whole "0 tollerance for bullying" but that's all it is - talk. They just look the other way, especially if the bully has parents who have a big standing in the community or are active in school organizations. If mom & dad have pull, or the kids are standouts in "big name" sports, the school looks the other way, or blames the victim. Send them bags of poo -

    Aside from that, there is no man alive with enough money or posessions for me to choose to allow him to control or manipulate me or my children the way Charlie is doing to Denise.
    She has to have enough money or income to provide a comfortable life for them without him. Maybe not as luxurious, but who cares? Money's just not worth that much.
    At $50,000/month + Spousal Suport or any other money she's been getting from him, I'd have been socking a ton of money away all this time for exactly this type of situation. I'd have millions saved by now. No financial suffering on the horizon at all.
    AmyKay likes this.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

  8. #9828
    Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Right Here, Right Now
    Posts
    25,304

    Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

    The money is not worth not being able to be in control of your own life. I can't be bought that cheaply or easily.

    I'd rather have peace, my dignity, and no connection with that embarrassment of a so-called man. I would gladly accept a lower standard of living.

    Wow! I had already written my post before I read the one above mine! It's good to see that this is not standing alone!
    Last edited by prhoshay; 01-16-2014 at 01:40 PM.
    AmyKay likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

    When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

  9. #9829
    FORT Fogey KatesMom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Motor City
    Posts
    2,314

    Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet View Post
    First off, for the first time, I actually like what Charlie did regarding the "bags of poo". I wish all bullies would be treated that way. As to their families, maybe it would be a big wake up call to control your kid & punish them for their bully tendencies. As to the school, same thing. Schools all talk a good game with the whole "0 tollerance for bullying" but that's all it is - talk. They just look the other way, especially if the bully has parents who have a big standing in the community or are active in school organizations. If mom & dad have pull, or the kids are standouts in "big name" sports, the school looks the other way, or blames the victim. Send them bags of poo -

    Aside from that, there is no man alive with enough money or posessions for me to choose to allow him to control or manipulate me or my children the way Charlie is doing to Denise.
    She has to have enough money or income to provide a comfortable life for them without him. Maybe not as luxurious, but who cares? Money's just not worth that much.
    At $50,000/month + Spousal Suport or any other money she's been getting from him, I'd have been socking a ton of money away all this time for exactly this type of situation. I'd have millions saved by now. No financial suffering on the horizon at all.
    Aside from the whole bags of poo issue that is gross and unsanitary, I disagree as far as going after the kids. Yes, they might be bullies but they are kids and I have a real problem with any situation of an adult going after a kid. You want to make your point - target the other adults - the parents, the administration and the school board.

  10. #9830
    FORT Fogey Miss Scarlet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    3,581

    Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

    Quote Originally Posted by KatesMom View Post
    Aside from the whole bags of poo issue that is gross and unsanitary, I disagree as far as going after the kids. Yes, they might be bullies but they are kids and I have a real problem with any situation of an adult going after a kid. You want to make your point - target the other adults - the parents, the administration and the school board.
    You've apparently never had a child who was bullied. I have. By the type I described above. I would have loved to see them sent annonymous poo, sanitary or not.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.