+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5280Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    It seems Beiber will skirt around the law letting his paid friends take the fall for his behavior. Recall the reckless driving around his neighborhood? One of his paid friends took the fall for that. Now another one is taking the fall for the drugs. I just read that guy got another charge before he could get out of booking for throwing a cell phone at something. What a crew.

I guess if it's true that Eloise is Charlie's bio child, Denise felt she should keep her daugther's bio half sister close by so her daughters would grow up knowing her. IF Eloise went into foster care, Denise would have no way to know what would happen to her down the road. She would be lost to Denise's daughters forever. She would likely go into the system OR Charlie would have paid some unknown person to adopt the child and who knows how that would have worked out. IT may have been she was trying to keep the sisters together.
    I read it as he got re-booked for destroying a phone at the jail, not someone's cell phone. Maybe the stories aren't clear on exactly what happened.

The search was for evidence related to the egging, so the police were looking for eggs and other evidence that can confirm Bieber's involvement. Lil Za got nailed for the E (and maybe Xanax?) because they were his and he's an idiot. I did smirk when someone was imagining them all running around trying to flush EGGS down the toilet and leaving the drugs

Bieber will eventually get nailed for something. The way he's been going, there's no way he won't.
    Punkin and Arielflies like this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

A part of me really wishes somebody would just bash his face in. That's what should have happened when he spit in his neighbor's face not too long ago.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Seriously. All of these adults who live near him are showing incredible restraint. I know more than a few people who would have laid him out by now.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I agree that Justin is a little punk. Since he's Canadian and here on a work visa, I say deport his saggy pant butt back to Canada, and not let him back.
    dagwood, mom2, JavaJo and 1 others like this.

I think they are going to find him dead. Either drugs or speeding in one of his flash cars .This is what happens when a kid has way way too much money and surrounds himself with idiots
    Photobabe likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by crzndeb View Post
    I agree that Justin is a little punk. Since he's Canadian and here on a work visa, I say deport his saggy pant butt back to Canada, and not let him back.
    We don't want him back. America can keep his try-hard little ass right where it is.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    JunkieGirl likes this.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

"try-hard little ass"

Whaaaat????

A little help, please!
    bee stung lips likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KatesMom View Post
    I can see your point - but I look at that the drug addicted hooker is not going to (or shouldn't) raise the child. And do you want Charlie raising the child? I guess I am focusing more on the child. She is who would suffer, right? With Denise, she stands a better chance at a happy, healthy life than she would with either of her parents.
    Of course Charlie or the hooker should not be raising the child. I don't think that Denise can be all that much help either if she is living off of Charlie's money, as evidenced by his latest twitter rants. If Denise moved away from his neighborhood and stopped taking his money, then perhaps she could reasonably keep the drama away. Until then, she's under his thumb and the drama will never stop. Is it normal for children to be adopted by a family member who is also supported by said family member? I can't see how that situation is good for any of his children, as Charlie probably thinks he's paying and therefore has a say in how that child is raised. He's threatening to take away the children's housing for crying out loud! Wasn't there anyone else who could raise the child in a good home who is not supported by CS? Sad situation all around.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

Does Denise make enough money to raise those kids without his help? I doubt it.

I never was a huge fan of her acting - and I certainly questioned her taste when she got involved with Charlie - but what she's doing for those kids is incredibly admirable. At least they have one person in their corner who cares about their welfare.
    JavaJo likes this.

I thought she was a flake, but it seems she is all about her children. WTG Denise
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread