+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4743Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Lost his mind again? That implies he ever found it! I think Charlie has been off the rails for a long time. I was recently watching a Celebrity Scandals type show that was focusing on Charlie and a number of psychologists and psychiatrists were in agreement that Charlie exhibits all the signs of bi-polar disorder. When you combine that with the type of drug use that Charlie self-admits he engages in, it is just a recipe for disaster.

The sad thing in all of this to me is that there have not been serious consequences to Charlie yet, which is why he continues. We have known about his drug use and crazy antics for years - but we still watch his shows. Some find it entertaining to watch him go off the rails. I don't, and I stopped following him during that period where he was doing all those web chats after he was fired from Two and a Half Men.

I have actually been extremely impressed with Denise Richards. I used to think of her as a bimbo for some reason. But watching her deal with Charlie's boys during everything with Brooke . . . and even how she has responded to his most recent rants, I have been impressed. At least one person out there definitely seems to be thinking about the kids first.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I just read that the young child that Denise Richards adopted, named Eloise who has developmental issues, is actually Charlie's BIOLOGICAL child that he had with a drug addict. The mother couldn't care for her and neither could Charlie, so Denise adopted her. I can't find a link for this. Does anyone know? It does make sense. I always wondered how that adoption came about. It's seemed odd timing and now it makes sense.
    Yes this is what I have read also, on one of my blind gossip sites, it was one that was revealed- the child is biologically his and a one time druggie-hooker hook up he had. I have so much more respect for Denise too.

Trying to think about it from Denise's point of view she may think she is the "glue" for Charlie. Looking from MY point of view, she is the one person that has been by his side since she met him, including his own family. Maybe that is how she sees it too and may not want to be the cause of a rock bottom.

Other things I have read are that Charlie has some other demons/secrets that haven't come out yet. Denise (and apparently Brooke too) has agreed to keep quiet about them in exchange for "peace" from Charlie. THIS IS SPECULATION, no facts given, at this point just gossip. If anyone wants the blind gossip site I frequent I would be glad to inbox you the link- the child thing was revealed just this past weekend.

You never really know what goes on in peoples lives, I guess is the lesson here.
    Debb70 likes this.
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

I won't judge Denise for whatever deal she made with Charlie. She knows what she's up against, however, I am concerned that her continuous relationship and defense of him in many ways translates into co-dependent conduct that those kids are learning by example. Plus, it puts them on such a roller coaster ride. They always have to be worried about daddy and when he will blow. It's can't be healthy. Sooner or later they should stop that insanity. Once the kids get old enough, they can decide if they want to allow TOXIC Charlie into their lives.

I wonder if Charlie's parents have considered getting Charlie at some remote vacation resort and then having a team of professionals take him into a mental facility for his own protection. I assume that money could buy that kind of service. And then the hosptial, would be paid by Charlies' parents to keep him there safe indefinitly.) This way Denise and the children could get some peace for the next few years.
    Last edited by Debb70; 01-14-2014 at 03:47 PM.

The Beeb's house in Calabassas got raided today. Eleven police cars pulled up with a warrant to search his house. They put The Beeb and his posse in the garage as they searched. The next door neighbor filed a complaint that Thursday night Beeb egged his house and screamed obscenities at the neighbor's family. The neighbor claims $20,000 in damage from the eggs ?. One of The Beeb's friends was arrested for cocaine possession. I guess he hasn't retired from being a complete jerk and undesirable neighbor. Almost funny.

Egging someone's house at his age is asinine, but really - 20 grand in damages? I don't see how, unless windows were broken or paint/stucco ruined, maybe. What a little douchebag he is.
    Punkin likes this.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

I haven't always liked Denise but did respect her for how she was handling their divorce/kids. But if it's true that she adopted Charlie's kid from a drug addled hooker then I take it all back. That's just asking for trouble and drama. She would then also be enabling his behavior, let him suffer some consequences for his actions. I give him a few more years, 5 tops, and he will be dead. What a legacy he has left his children. Loser. I did my own little protest and did not watch his show 2 and 1/2 men when I heard those messages he left Denise. I won't watch his new show. Not that it will do any good, but in my mind it feels better not to support his loser lifestyle.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd View Post
    Egging someone's house at his age is asinine, but really - 20 grand in damages? I don't see how, unless windows were broken or paint/stucco ruined, maybe. What a little douchebag he is.
    I know too much about this (blame watching TMZ!) - apparently the neighbor has something called Venetian plaster on his house and is very expensive to clean. In addition there was some additional damage to some really expensive door that will cost something like $5,000 to clean.
    waywyrd likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by JunkieGirl View Post
    I haven't always liked Denise but did respect her for how she was handling their divorce/kids. But if it's true that she adopted Charlie's kid from a drug addled hooker then I take it all back. That's just asking for trouble and drama. She would then also be enabling his behavior, let him suffer some consequences for his actions. I give him a few more years, 5 tops, and he will be dead. What a legacy he has left his children. Loser. I did my own little protest and did not watch his show 2 and 1/2 men when I heard those messages he left Denise. I won't watch his new show. Not that it will do any good, but in my mind it feels better not to support his loser lifestyle.
    I can see your point - but I look at that the drug addicted hooker is not going to (or shouldn't) raise the child. And do you want Charlie raising the child? I guess I am focusing more on the child. She is who would suffer, right? With Denise, she stands a better chance at a happy, healthy life than she would with either of her parents.
    dagwood, NCLurker, Coco46 and 1 others like this.

I'm pretty sure you can't clean Venetian plaster. It's very expensive and they probably just have to have the damaged areas completely replaced.

Bieber's a nasty little punk. I hope he finally gets nailed for something. He clearly thinks he's above the law.
    prhoshay, dagwood, Coco46 and 2 others like this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

It seems Beiber will skirt around the law letting his paid friends take the fall for his behavior. Recall the reckless driving around his neighborhood? One of his paid friends took the fall for that. Now another one is taking the fall for the drugs. I just read that guy got another charge before he could get out of booking for throwing a cell phone at something. What a crew.

I guess if it's true that Eloise is Charlie's bio child, Denise felt she should keep her daugther's bio half sister close by so her daughters would grow up knowing her. IF Eloise went into foster care, Denise would have no way to know what would happen to her down the road. She would be lost to Denise's daughters forever. She would likely go into the system OR Charlie would have paid some unknown person to adopt the child and who knows how that would have worked out. IT may have been she was trying to keep the sisters together.

Eloise may not resemble Charlie that much, but she sure does resemble her grandfather Martin Sheen back when he was young.

+ Reply to Thread