+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4584Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

I wonder what happened with Kelly's engagement. Last month she was on the top of the world with how much she was in love with this guy. She wanted to marry him, move to England eventually and have two kids. The met in 2012, so it's not like they haven't known each other for awhile. He even relocated from NY to LA to be with her. Then suddenly it's over.....? I wonder what she found out.

I never could understand what she saw in him, quite frankly. (true that we don't know these people IRL though)
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...usually on a broomstick.
    We are flexible like that.

Quote Originally Posted by MiaT2 View Post
    I never could understand what she saw in him, quite frankly. (true that we don't know these people IRL though)
    I didn't find him attractive at all, and I though Ozzy was cute when he was young.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

I watched Kelly's finance on some video of them together. He seemed extremely meek and mild. Almost like he lacked any personality. But, who knows. Maybe he was just camera shy.

I read a lot of blind gossip stuff, rumor was she caught him cheating.
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I've never understood how a person can "cheat" when they are not married. I guess that is just the general thinking, these days.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey

By the time that a relationship gets to the point of engagement, I think it's quite reasonable for interested parties to consider the relationship to be exlcusive and monogomous. Once you've reached that stage, married or not, I think that involvement with someone else can be described as cheating. You've made a promise to be exclusive, and not kept it.
    Punkin, NCLurker, waywyrd and 5 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by AcookerTV View Post
    By the time that a relationship gets to the point of engagement, I think it's quite reasonable for interested parties to consider the relationship to be exlcusive and monogomous. Once you've reached that stage, married or not, I think that involvement with someone else can be described as cheating. You've made a promise to be exclusive, and not kept it.
    Or even before an engagement, I would argue. If you have made a commitment - and quite frankly, I actually think kids these days talk about it - are we exclusive or aren't we? - then it is considered cheating. I will never get this - if you can't be monogamous, then don't get into a monogamous relationship!!
    Punkin, NCLurker, mom2 and 2 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by KatesMom View Post
    Or even before an engagement, I would argue. If you have made a commitment - and quite frankly, I actually think kids these days talk about it - are we exclusive or aren't we? - then it is considered cheating. I will never get this - if you can't be monogamous, then don't get into a monogamous relationship!!
    I fully agree. You don't have to be married or engaged to "cheat". If two people are intimate with each other & there is an understanding that it is exclusive, then it is "cheating" if one of them is intimate with someone else.

I think one of the problems is that kids nowadays (I sound like an old fogey, but so what?) do pick ups, booty calls, & "hook ups" way too easily. For that matter it's not just kids, it's all ages. They jump in the sack with people right & left thinking that that's the way to catch a boyfriend/girlfriend. Then when the other does the same thing the next night with someone else, the first bedmate gets upset.
    Who's fault is that? The one who took it too seriously & didn't bother to wait until they knew what their relationship was before they jumped in the sack.
    If someone wants a "sex first, get to know you later, if at all" situation, that's their business, but people need to make these things clear to each other up front so feelings aren't hurt.

Once there is an exclusive commitment of any kind, & I think an engagement is a pretty clear commitment, then if one is not exclusive, it's "cheating", or in my mind - betrayal, infidelity, unfaithful.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

I've been reading all the outrageous comments that Charlie Sheen has been making about Denise Richards lately. Seems he's lost his mind again with the egging on by his new fiance, He is now threatening to kick Denise out of her house. (I had no idea he owned her house.) He's been trashing her mercilessly for a couple of months now. (He's been threatening to sell Brooke's house too.)

First of all what a jerk to talk about her that way after she has given so much trying to provide a home for his two boys he had with Brooke. (She is not allowed custody due her drug abuse.) Charlie truly has lost it. Denise needs to get away from him. His verbal abuse and outrageous behavior can't be good for the girls. Denise has protected him for too long. Get away and get supervised visitation for Charlie and let the experts supervise his visitation.

I just read that the young child that Denise Richards adopted, named Eloise who has developmental issues, is actually Charlie's BIOLOGICAL child that he had with a drug addict. The mother couldn't care for her and neither could Charlie, so Denise adopted her. I can't find a link for this. Does anyone know? It does make sense. I always wondered how that adoption came about. It's seemed odd timing and now it makes sense.
    Last edited by Debb70; 01-14-2014 at 02:13 PM.

+ Reply to Thread