+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5270Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Quote Originally Posted by ness
    But, when even Helen Keller could CLEARLY see that the horse was BEYOND dead, it was long past time to stop trying to beat it back into the land of the living.
    Oh ness, I luv ya! The way you say things, so on point and colorful.

Quote Originally Posted by MiaT2
    Michaele Salahi is a fame whore is every possible nuance of the word.
    Why is she dragging Neil Schon into her crazy world? He's never seemed like a publicity whore. She'd be better off with a Kanye West or Justin Bieber. Haha wouldn't that set tongues wagging!! The Biebs dating a woman older than his mom. His fans would start WW3, I'm sure.

Speaking of crazy: Kanye West Check Yourself Before You Wreck Yourself

I really don't like throwing around the mental illness label but something is not right with him. He has acted so strange since his mom died, I wonder if he has gotten any help for that?
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I've always thought that, mentally, there was a problem there.
    Punkin likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey

Smart Khloe to have insisted on an ironclad prenup that should make the divorce much easier. I saw an old clip of her with Lamar recently in which she said any time you go into a marriage with both partners having their own assets, a prenup is just the right thing to do. If she's not asking for anything but to drop Odom from her last name, and they have a strong prenup, she shouldn't have to go through a messy, public divorce. And really, it is time. She tried her best to stick with him during the bad times, but ultimately, he just wasn't willing to do what he had to do to change (at least not right now), so she left him with no choice that was healthy for her except for divorce. I just hope she doesn't move back in with Mommy or one of her sisters. I always liked that she seemed more willing than the others to make it clear that once she was married, she wasn't always going to be able to run and jump to Momager Kris' demands that she be at every Kardashian event, which is what happens when you grow up and have your own family, responsibilities etc. Sometimes, even when you want to be, you can't be at every family gathering, because there are other things/people you have to take care of too.
    Shoepie likes this.

Poor Khloe. I wish her the best. I can't tolerate anyone in that bunch, but I do feel for Khloe, because of what she's been through. It's families like hers that make me not feel so bad with my family's level of dysfunction. Not so bad at all......lol
    Punkin likes this.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

"...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I will be interested to see the exact speed that they are able to extract from the vehicle.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    I never thought there would be, it seemed to be about speed
    NCLurker likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

General thoughts, ramblings and musings . . .

MILEY CYRUS

Like Justin Bieber, I'm just WAITING for her imminent implosion. I STILL sometimes SMH and wonder how and why it took so LONG for Liam to wake up, smell the coffee, and cut and run.

Oh, and a 'lil P.S. detour re MILEY coming from none other than ROBIN THICKE:

Robin Thicke Says He's "Definitely Not" Performing With Miley Cyrus Ever Again | In Touch Weekly

He's just as big an idiot as SHE is. And even though he says he'll definitely NOT be "performing" with The Lady Miley ever again, I STILL say that just as it takes two to tango, it was the TWO of them that got up on that stage at the VMAs. I didn't see him running from her THEN, when she was grinding against him for all the world to see.

So, even though he's trying like hell to verbally run from Miley and their "Beetlejuice Meets the Slut" VMA appearance, NOW (even after admitting that all the uproar gave his career a boost), I, for one, am in NO way picking up what he's putting down.

SHE needs help, and HE does, TOO!

MICHAELE SALAHI and NEIL SCHON

IIRC, about her then-upcoming, pay-per-view wedding to Neil Schon, Michaele said:

"It won't be cheesy in the least."

THEN . . .

Michaele Salahi and Journey guitarist Neal Schon get married in extravagant wedding | Mail Online

Is there SOMEbody ---ANYBODY?! --- out there who can explain to me just HOW this spectacle DOESN'T equate to a MAJOR cheesefest of the lowest order????

Mia, your saying that "Michaele Salahi is a fame whore in every possible nuance of the word." is, most likely, one of the biggest understatements of the year!

And she CERTAINLY qualifies as a CHEESY fame whore!!!!!

KHLOE KARDASHIAN

I'm ABSOLUTELY on board with Tilden in hoping that Khloe has sense enough to keep her forward momentum going by NOT moving back in with that pimp of a mother of hers, one of her sisters, or anybody ELSE in that family.

TALK about taking two steps forward, and ten BACK, if she DOES!

Re the prenup . . .

Good for her that there IS an ironclad prenup.

However . . .

Frankly, with Kris Jenner being who SHE seems to be, I really don't think it's out of the realm of possibility for HER fine hand to've been in on that aspect of her daughter's life, either.

At LEAST to've gotten Khloe to get the ball rolling on it, anyway.

Just sayin'.

POLICE CHIEF DAVID OLIVER

Brimfield Police Department
    Government Organization · 133,503 Likes
    Options for this story
    Dear Kanye West,

I am honored to be writing such an important star. I am a mere Internet sensation. I’m not sure I am worthy to address you, although the Huffington Post did say I was “Humorous and Insanely Popular.” I don't pay much attention to those things. Anyway, please excuse my interference in your life for a quick second.

I read your interview and also watched it on video. You said:
    “I’m just giving of my body on the stage and putting my life at risk, literally.….and I think about it. I think about my family and I’m like, wow, this is like being a police officer or something, in war or something.”

I want to thank you for putting your life on the line for all of us every day. I know that being a rapper is tough work. I have tried to rap, and it is very difficult to keep up with the pulse of the rhyme flow…although when Ice Ice Baby comes on the radio, I can usually keep up with ol’ Vanilla. Anywho, your job is just some very dangerous work. Most people don't consider... if you rap really fast, without a chance to inhale, you could pass out and hit your head.

That last paragraph was covered in sarcasm. I’m letting you know, just so you do not think I agree with your very ignorant assessment of your career (or any other performer)as it relates to a person in the military or a police officer’s service. You sir, are as misguided as they come. I do have a suggestion for you. Since you are accustomed to danger, from your life as an international rapper, I am strongly encouraging you immediately abandon you career as a super star and join the military. After joining, I would like you to volunteer to be deployed in Afghanistan or one of the numerous other forward locations where our men an women are currently serving. When the Taliban starts shooting at you, perhaps you could stand up and let the words flow. It could be something like “I’m Kanye West, wearing a flak vest.” I’m sure they would just drop weapons and surrender. You could quite possibly end all wars, just from the enemy being star-struck.

Your line of thinking is part of the problem in the world today….which include entertainers thinking they are something more than just entertainers. I know it is supply and demand and the demand for your services is high. I get economics. What I do not get is you EVER comparing what you do for a living to our heroic military members, who are always in harm’s way… and my brother and sister police officers who have to go to work carrying weapons and wearing a bullet-proof vest to protect themselves.

Check yourself, before you wreck yourself….Chief Oliver.

I would like to take just a moment, here, and say that Police Chief David Oliver has now ascended into the ranks of my all-time Heroes!

I humbly acknowledge that I have much to learn from this man as regards using a keyboard to well and truly slice an SOB (cray-cray, or NOT!) that's just BEGGING for somebody to disembowel him!

And a special "THANKS!" and shout-out goes to JunkieGirl, for puttin' this story on the FoRT radar!!!!!!!

Punkin, mom2, JulieAnn and 2 others like this.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

To the Point

Quote Originally Posted by ness View Post
    General thoughts, ramblings and musings . . .

MILEY CYRUS

Like Justin Bieber, I'm just WAITING for her imminent implosion. I STILL sometimes SMH and wonder how and why it took so LONG for Liam to wake up, smell the coffee, and cut and run.

Oh, and a 'lil P.S. detour re MILEY coming from none other than ROBIN THICKE:

Robin Thicke Says He's "Definitely Not" Performing With Miley Cyrus Ever Again | In Touch Weekly

He's just as big an idiot as SHE is. And even though he says he'll definitely NOT be "performing" with The Lady Miley ever again, I STILL say that just as it takes two to tango, it was the TWO of them that got up on that stage at the VMAs. I didn't see him running from her THEN, when she was grinding against him for all the world to see.

So, even though he's trying like hell to verbally run from Miley and their "Beetlejuice Meets the Slut" VMA appearance, NOW (even after admitting that all the uproar gave his career a boost), I, for one, am in NO way picking up what he's putting down.

SHE needs help, and HE does, TOO!

MICHAELE SALAHI and NEIL SCHON

IIRC, about her then-upcoming, pay-per-view wedding to Neil Schon, Michaele said:

"It won't be cheesy in the least."

THEN . . .

Michaele Salahi and Journey guitarist Neal Schon get married in extravagant wedding | Mail Online

Is there SOMEbody ---ANYBODY?! --- out there who can explain to me just HOW this spectacle DOESN'T equate to a MAJOR cheesefest of the lowest order????

Mia, your saying that "Michaele Salahi is a fame whore in every possible nuance of the word." is, most likely, one of the biggest understatements of the year!

And she CERTAINLY qualifies as a CHEESY fame whore!!!!!

KHLOE KARDASHIAN

I'm ABSOLUTELY on board with Tilden in hoping that Khloe has sense enough to keep her forward momentum going by NOT moving back in with that pimp of a mother of hers, one of her sisters, or anybody ELSE in that family.

TALK about taking two steps forward, and ten BACK, if she DOES!

Re the prenup . . .

Good for her that there IS an ironclad prenup.

However . . .

Frankly, with Kris Jenner being who SHE seems to be, I really don't think it's out of the realm of possibility for HER fine hand to've been in on that aspect of her daughter's life, either.

At LEAST to've gotten Khloe to get the ball rolling on it, anyway.

Just sayin'.

POLICE CHIEF DAVID OLIVER

Brimfield Police Department
    Government Organization · 133,503 Likes
    Options for this story
    Dear Kanye West,

I am honored to be writing such an important star. I am a mere Internet sensation. I’m not sure I am worthy to address you, although the Huffington Post did say I was “Humorous and Insanely Popular.” I don't pay much attention to those things. Anyway, please excuse my interference in your life for a quick second.

I read your interview and also watched it on video. You said:
    “I’m just giving of my body on the stage and putting my life at risk, literally.….and I think about it. I think about my family and I’m like, wow, this is like being a police officer or something, in war or something.”

I want to thank you for putting your life on the line for all of us every day. I know that being a rapper is tough work. I have tried to rap, and it is very difficult to keep up with the pulse of the rhyme flow…although when Ice Ice Baby comes on the radio, I can usually keep up with ol’ Vanilla. Anywho, your job is just some very dangerous work. Most people don't consider... if you rap really fast, without a chance to inhale, you could pass out and hit your head.

That last paragraph was covered in sarcasm. I’m letting you know, just so you do not think I agree with your very ignorant assessment of your career (or any other performer)as it relates to a person in the military or a police officer’s service. You sir, are as misguided as they come. I do have a suggestion for you. Since you are accustomed to danger, from your life as an international rapper, I am strongly encouraging you immediately abandon you career as a super star and join the military. After joining, I would like you to volunteer to be deployed in Afghanistan or one of the numerous other forward locations where our men an women are currently serving. When the Taliban starts shooting at you, perhaps you could stand up and let the words flow. It could be something like “I’m Kanye West, wearing a flak vest.” I’m sure they would just drop weapons and surrender. You could quite possibly end all wars, just from the enemy being star-struck.

Your line of thinking is part of the problem in the world today….which include entertainers thinking they are something more than just entertainers. I know it is supply and demand and the demand for your services is high. I get economics. What I do not get is you EVER comparing what you do for a living to our heroic military members, who are always in harm’s way… and my brother and sister police officers who have to go to work carrying weapons and wearing a bullet-proof vest to protect themselves.

Check yourself, before you wreck yourself….Chief Oliver.

I would like to take just a moment, here, and say that Police Chief David Oliver has now ascended into the ranks of my all-time Heroes!

I humbly acknowledge that I have much to learn from this man as regards using a keyboard to well and truly slice an SOB (cray-cray, or NOT!) that's just BEGGING for somebody to disembowel him!

And a special "THANKS!" and shout-out goes to JunkieGirl, for puttin' this story on the FoRT radar!!!!!!!

The town's FB page is all kinds of humorous! I was just reading about this yesterday.

I'm just waiting for Miley Cyrus to get together with Justin Bieber. The safety of the world as we know it will end.
    I'll be afraid to get on the internet. It will be a spoiled brat free for all.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

+ Reply to Thread