+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5270Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

FORT Fogey

Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

I don't watch the Kardashians but I know enough to like Kloe, very much. It will be awhile but she will find love again and I hope it is sooner than later.

Justin needs a new PR company. This kid is way out of control. I doubt that this incident will discourage his fan base. And I don't really care what happens to him when it comes right down to it.

FORT Fan

I hope Khloe finds love again, but later. She only knew Lamar a "minute" then got married.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by overseas View Post
    I hope Khloe finds love again, but later. She only knew Lamar a "minute" then got married.
    She could find love sooner and just not marry it.
    prhoshay likes this.

FORT Fogey

Sosie Bacon, daughter of Kevin, is the golden globe girl this year. She is an aspiring actor. She is adorable!

Sosie Bacon Photos - Twentieth Century Fox's Premiere Of "Death Sentence"- Inside Arrivals - Zimbio
    Punkin and mom2 like this.

The only time I have seen her was on her mother's show, The Closer. I loved her then. Hoping she has a long and successful career.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    Sosie Bacon, daughter of Kevin, is the golden globe girl this year. She is an aspiring actor. She is adorable!

Sosie Bacon Photos - Twentieth Century Fox's Premiere Of "Death Sentence"- Inside Arrivals - Zimbio
    She is, of course, also the daughter of Kyra Sedgwick. Both Kevin and Kyra are among my favorite actors. I still find it hard to believe they've been married for 25 years.They are a great example of a successful Hollywood couple both professionally and personally.
    Punkin, mom2 and Shoepie like this.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Quote Originally Posted by libgirl2 View Post
    He is a spoiled jerky brat. I hope I'm around to cheer when his career goes down in flames.
    Agreed.

I'd read/heard awhile ago that Usher (who discovered this child) called him out and on the carpet for his obnoxious behavior THEN (whenever exactly "THEN" was, y'all!), and let him know in no uncertain terms that HE discovered HIM, and Justin needed to CHANGE HIS WAYS and stop misrepresenting himself --- and MORE importantly, USHER! --- via his arrogant, childish behavior and antics.

If that, indeed, DID happen, it's pretty damned obvious that whatever Usher said went into one of JB's ears, and straight out the other.

I, most likely, will be in the flippin' FRONT of the cheering section when this idiot FINALLY does himself in, careerwise.

What a complete and utter TOOL!!!!!!!!
    Punkin, mom2, Florimel and 2 others like this.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    GOOD FOR HER!!!!!!

MHO is that yep, they went into this way, WAY too fast, in the FIRST place.

Having said that . . .

For the most part, Khloe was the only one of that tribe of repugnant, famous-for-doing-nothing-at-all-of-substance, jacked-up meatheads I could tolerate (sometimes) for more than five or so minutes.

The end of any marriage --- for whatever the reason(s) --- is a sad thing, and those two really seemed to love/care for each other.

But, when even Helen Keller could CLEARLY see that the horse was BEYOND dead, it was long past time to stop trying to beat it back into the land of the living.

I'm glad she finally stopped.
    Punkin likes this.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

I've never listened to any of 'The Beeb's' music. Has he any talent? Is there anything 'there' to carry him forward when the 'tweens move on to their next heart throb? So tired of his ridiculous escapades and all the media attention that seems to only encourage more of it. Also tired of seeing Miley Cyrus's tongue.
    captain, Shoepie and Photobabe like this.

OMG!

Miley Cyrus Tweets Topless Photo in Support of 'Free the Nipple' Film

Are people not paying enough attention to this girl? Is she that needy? And, again, the tongue. Seriously?

Miley Cyrus Tweets Topless Photo in Support of 'Free the Nipple' Film - The Hollywood Reporter

But, give it to the girl. She got me to look.

+ Reply to Thread