+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4536Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

FORT Fogey

Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Jennifer Lawrence's hair is so much cuter than that first released picture. I saw her on ET last night and it is adorable! She has the best of the recent pixie cuts by far. So adorable.

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel View Post
    Jayne Mansfield's I.Q. was in the 160 range.
    Wow.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Cameron Mathison has the most hideous voice ever. He delivered a car to a woman today, did all of his lines in "scream mode", and I just wanted to stuff something down his throat. GO AWAY!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Cameron Mathison has the most hideous voice ever. He delivered a car to a woman today, did all of his lines in "scream mode", and I just wanted to stuff something down his throat. GO AWAY!
    I think he hosted a show awhile back about becoming a soap star. I recall a scene on tv where he was sitting on a chair and you could see his thong underwear up from his pants!!!!!! It was so funny. He denied it was a thong and said it was his shirt that got caught, but naaaaaaaaay. It was a thong. Odd choice, IMO. lol

OK! Exclusive: Cameron Mathison Responds to Thong Rumors | OK! Magazine
    Last edited by Debb70; 11-20-2013 at 02:36 PM.

FORT Fogey

There is some speculatioin that Jennifer Hudson is wearing a wig. Wendy thinks so. Jennifer was on WWHL last night. You could see the back and that was definately her hair and cut short. I think she is wearing a hair piece on top, however. Her part was very thin. Her hair is either really, really thick or the top is an add on. Doesn't matter, she looks fabulous. I am not a fan of hers but I do love her hair.

I guess what could be the "wig" part is a definite possibility. I do know that guys who wear the long, stand-up hair on the top that is close cut/shaved on the sides and back are usually wearing weave added to the top. I love the style. One of the guys on Project Runway wears his like that.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Speaking of wigs, I saw an article online that speculated whether Oprah got highlights in her hair. She was shown in a photo from when she received an award from the president. Yep, there were highlights but I think it was a wig...esp at the forehead area.....just seemed to thick there.
    I wish good wigs weren't so expensive.....I'd love to change up my look just for fun and not permanently.

Oprah did look like she was wearing "fun hair".....cost not being an issue. That was a huge moment for her, so I guess it's no more than right!

Saw where MSNBC finally fired Alec Baldwin after his most recent homophobic rant/rage It's about time somebody stepped up to the plate and took the bull by the horns. I watched his show once, and it was lousy and boring. I could never figure out why everybody seemed to keep kissing his arse to get along with him. Good riddance.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Saw where MSNBC finally fired Alec Baldwin after his most recent homophobic rant/rage It's about time somebody stepped up to the plate and took the bull by the horns. I watched his show once, and it was lousy and boring. I could never figure out why everybody seemed to keep kissing his arse to get along with him. Good riddance.
    I cannot stand him, so I never saw his show I did hear about his rant. I am glad he was fired, what's wrong with this guy?
    Coco46 likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread