+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4745Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

I think it works.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by libgirl2 View Post
    Didn't she get it cut that short when she was on Friends? I don't get the big deal.... now if she shaved her head, that would be.
    Yes, and I am so sorry to say that I know this, but I was really into her at one point. She did get it cut really short - like this. Then there were all these articles out there that she hated it so she was taking these horse hormone pills because they make your hair grow faster! So funny, I guess, that she went back short, because for the longest time she hated the short hair and worked like he** to grow it back out.

Pamela Anderson was just on Ellen. She came out in a very demure black dress and I've never seen her look so classy. She was stunning.
    Shoepie and Coco46 like this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    Pamela Anderson was just on Ellen. She came out in a very demure black dress and I've never seen her look so classy. She was stunning.
    She looked great!

I was just coming here to post the same thing. I've never been a fan, but I was impressed.
    Count your blessings!

I really loved her hair and well done on finishing the marathon !!
    bee stung lips likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

When she first started out in show business, Pam was adorable. Then she turned into this over-the-top plastic caricature, which just got worse and worse as she aged. I hope she sticks with this look. It's very flattering.
    bee stung lips likes this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

And she's an very intelligent woman. I don't know why she doesn't play up that aspect of her personality.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    And she's an very intelligent woman. I don't know why she doesn't play up that aspect of her personality.
    She isn't a dummy, but very intelligent? hmm that's debatable I hope she has turned her back on the losers she has hooked up with. Her mom looked after her children, she was lucky
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

How sad is this?

Why Denise Richards gives up custody of Charlie Sheen's twins

Those poor babies! Brought into this world, privelege, drug addiction and mental/psycological abuse. And now the only stable home they have ever known can no longer house or support them because they are acting out.

I applaud Denise for taking these boys in and trying to take care of them because they have crappy parents and she must be heartbroken to make the decision to no longer have them in her home. But a mother does have to put her children's health and happiness first.

Brooke won't let them get therapy? Why? So they stay unhealthy and accept her crappy behavior? Stuff like this drives me absolutely crazy.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

+ Reply to Thread