+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3895Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Quote Originally Posted by MiaT2 View Post
    Miss Griss - That's the Sleeping Beauty series. And I agree. Everytime I heard someone mention 50 Shades in a rapturous way, I just wanted to shove a copy of Sleeping Beauty in their hands and tell them to catch up.
    Oh, yes! I meant Sleeping Beauty. I'm not sure where the Cinderella thing came from.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

Quote Originally Posted by ClosetRTWatcher View Post
    At one point I heard 50 Shades was poorly written so I ignored the hype and never bothered to pick it up. From what I have heard about it, this new actor looks like a much better fit for the role than the first one. He's got a MUCH more interesting look IMO. However, at the end of the day I have to agree that it sounds like this movie will be awful.
    I've never read the books, never had an interest, but the other night I decided to download the free sample on my Kindle just to see what the hype was about. I couldn't even finish the sample it was so bad, I definitely won't bother seeing the movie.
    He was showing them contingencies when they showed him to the street - Harry Chapin

The prison's serve a lot of starches. You would be surprised how many come out of jail/prison with a weight gain.
    There's no place like home!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    That book could not hold my interest....of course, I could be the only woman in America that felt that way.
    Not the only woman. I have had absolutely no interest in reading the series.
    Florimel, Moontat and Coco46 like this.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

Maybe we should chug on over to namby pamby land where we can find some self confidence for you, you jackwagon!

I work at a library, I have not read the books, but several librarian's did for Reader's advisory. None got past the first book and all said it was horribly written, yet our patrons read it in droves. We own 6 copies and had more but some never came back or got damaged. I don't have a problem when someone wants a fun read, but for some people this is their ONLY read. Not going to see the movie!
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Quote Originally Posted by Misty8723 View Post
    I've never read the books, never had an interest, but the other night I decided to download the free sample on my Kindle just to see what the hype was about. I couldn't even finish the sample it was so bad, I definitely won't bother seeing the movie.
    I struggled through the first chapter, but couldn't get any further. It was unreadable to me.
    prhoshay likes this.
    "Most of us go through life with blinders on. Knowing only that little station to which we were born. But you madam, have had the... rare privilege of escaping your bonds for just a spell. To see life from an entirely new perspective. How you choose to use that information is entirely up to you." -- Andrew to Joanna in Overboard

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Chris Brown, Chris Brown, Chris Brown.....all I can think is that a hard head makes a soft ass, and that will be really appreciated in prison!
    ness, AmyKay and YorkieMom like this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Chris Brown, Chris Brown, Chris Brown.....all I can think is that a hard head makes a soft ass, and that will be really appreciated in prison!
    Agreed.

It's WAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY past time for that boy to go on LOCKDOWN with The Boys in Cellblock D.
    Florimel and Shoepie like this.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

I don't believe that they will actually make him serve any time. I'll have to see it to believe it. The prosecutors in DC may take the matter seriously, but I can't see the probation people in CA doing anything to him at all.
    ness and Shoepie like this.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Plus, he's not Lindsay Lohan or a Lindsay Lohan look-alike.
    ness likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread