+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4600Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet View Post
    What bothers me is: Why on earth did they feel the need to say that so publically to begin with? It's nobody's business but their own.

Maybe I'm just an old fuddy-duddy, but I'm just not comfortable with the way people overshare their bedroom activities.
    I've always felt that was private between the two (or whatever) people involved. Whatever you choose is right for you & you are comfortable with in private, is what's right for you. It doesn't need to be flaunted in public.
    Whatever you do or don't do, I don't want to hear about it. It falls into the TMI category to the extreme.

There seems to be this bragging "look at me" attitude about sex with otherwise perfectly normal individuals, whether it's about what they do or what they don't do. Are their insecurities that bad that they need to do this?

It's no wonder so many people are screwed up sexually. They keep hearing about it so much that they begin to think that normal is abnormal.

It's PRIVATE, people! It makes it much more special & enjoyable that way.
    From what Sean has said numerous times, someone asked him about it in an interview back while his season was airing and he was just honest with the answer instead of lying or avoiding the question. People just keep asking them about it because apparently it's of interest nowadays with how many view sexual activity so loosely.

Anyways, I'm excited for the wedding. I hope his dad officiates it. I think it's going to be interesting with it being live.
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

Quote Originally Posted by umngirl View Post
    From what Sean has said numerous times, someone asked him about it in an interview back while his season was airing and he was just honest with the answer instead of lying or avoiding the question. People just keep asking them about it because apparently it's of interest nowadays with how many view sexual activity so loosely.

Anyways, I'm excited for the wedding. I hope his dad officiates it. I think it's going to be interesting with it being live.
    Please tell me Emily wont be invited . I heard Peta is working with them on their first dance
    bee stung lips and Coco46 like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

No, I read somewhere, I think Wetpaint that Emily was not invited and that Sean and Catherine are being married in January 2014...can't remember the date though.
    Coco46 likes this.

I just read that Jamie Dornan, the yummy actor who played The Huntsman in Once Upon a Time is the new Christian Grey. I haven't read the book, so I have no idea if he's a good match for the character.

Jamie Dornan is Christian Grey in 'Fifty Shades of Grey' - The Hollywood Reporter
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

Proving that no actual name actor would touch that script with a ten foot pole. I thought he was good on OUAT, but that movie is going to be a train wreck.
    waywyrd, Florimel, Shoepie and 2 others like this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    Proving that no actual name actor would touch that script with a ten foot pole. I thought he was good on OUAT, but that movie is going to be a train wreck.
    Probably so.

I never bothered to read the book (I got my S&M fix a while back by reading the Anne Rice Cinderella series), but I can't imagine how a book like this could translate well to a mainstream movie.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

That book could not hold my interest....of course, I could be the only woman in America that felt that way.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey

Michael Skakle is back in the news because he has been granted a new trial. How does someone remain that overweight while in prison? I didn't think they had access to enough food to become or remain obese. They do have money to buy things so I guess we know where his cash is going.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    That book could not hold my interest....of course, I could be the only woman in America that felt that way.
    Nope. Many people have no interest. I don't or personally know anyone who does. The media is hyping this to the hilt and it smacks of a PR company driving the train. I am convinced the guy who backed out figured this out and ran like the wind.
    NCLurker, waywyrd and mom2 like this.

Miss Griss - That's the Sleeping Beauty series. And I agree. Everytime I heard someone mention 50 Shades in a rapturous way, I just wanted to shove a copy of Sleeping Beauty in their hands and tell them to catch up.
    Miss_Griss and JulieAnn like this.
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...usually on a broomstick.
    We are flexible like that.

+ Reply to Thread