+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5063Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Not surprised about that split AT ALL. They've been pretty open about the fact that Bruce has been living nearly full time at the Malibu house and Kris has been at the house in Calabasas. That family is crazy and Kris is the mother of it all. It was only a matter of time before he'd had enough.
    waywyrd and ness like this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Is Kim and the baby living with them?? he said she moved in, maybe that was before she had the baby
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    Not surprised about that split AT ALL. They've been pretty open about the fact that Bruce has been living nearly full time at the Malibu house and Kris has been at the house in Calabasas. That family is crazy and Kris is the mother of it all. It was only a matter of time before he'd had enough.
    Yep.

It took him, what?, twenty-some-odd years?

But, looks like he FINALLY grew a backbone and some cojones.

GOOD FOR HIM!!!!!!!!
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by ness View Post
    Yep.

It took him, what?, twenty-some-odd years?

But, looks like he FINALLY grew a backbone and some cojones.

GOOD FOR HIM!!!!!!!!
    I agree ness. She (Kris) was on a talk show, she lied right out and said they were fine. LOL who believed that( I suspect nobody did)
    ness likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I agree ness. She (Kris) was on a talk show, she lied right out and said they were fine. LOL who believed that( I suspect nobody did)
    Ain't THAT the livin' truth???
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    These people are terrible though, aren't they?
    Terrible, AND just as mentally unbalanced as they seem to think O'Connor is.

People in glass houses should really know better than to throw stones.

Billy Ray Cyrus was on some Entertainment Tonight type show last night and he was so disgusting. When asked about Miley's twerking and sexual conduct and asked if it made him uncomfortable watching it as her dad, he couldn't bring himself to say that. He seem tantilized by it. He even said he should be doing that kind of thing on stage!!!!!! WHAT? What a whackadoodle. Viewing your daughter's sexuality shouldn't inspire you to get your loins gyrating. Odd. Then I recalled the loving, father/daughter portraits they used to release. I hope Miley stays away from him.

Oh, they showed a clip from a movie Billy Ray is in and he was playing the part of a drug addict laying on the floor and licking the floor with his tongue!!! What a family.
    AlwaysVeg likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Billy Ray Cyrus was on some Entertainment Tonight type show last night and he was so disgusting. When asked about Miley's twerking and sexual conduct and asked if it made him uncomfortable watching it as her dad, he couldn't bring himself to say that. He seem tantilized by it. He even said he should be doing that kind of thing on stage!!!!!! WHAT? What a whackadoodle. Viewing your daughter's sexuality shouldn't inspire you to get your loins gyrating. Odd. Then I recalled the loving, father/daughter portraits they used to release. I hope Miley stays away from him.

Oh, they showed a clip from a movie Billy Ray is in and he was playing the part of a drug addict laying on the floor and licking the floor with his tongue!!! What a family.
    If he was playing a role, drug addicts do all sorts of ugly things .I never get a vibe from Billy Ray that he is turned on by his daughter , and I am not a fan of his or his daughters
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread