+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4586Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Griss View Post
    I agree that it's irresponsible and unkind for Mia to casually throw out the possibility of Frank Sinatra being her son's father without giving a thought, apparently, to how that might affect his wife. I also don't like that she talked about things with Frank never really ending, which again throws an apparently ongoing affair in the face of his wife. It's just not at all thoughtful on her part whatever her motivations may be.
    I understand what you're saying here but I don't think anyone who married Frank Sinatra would think he'd be faithful. Having read his biography, women were his weak spot.

FORT Fogey

It is obvious, to me, that Rowan, is an exact mix between Mia and Frank. There is really no denying it. Mia did not bring the subject to the table. When presented with what seems obvious to most, she told the truth. I like that. Clearly Franks kids know he is their half brother.

Woody and Mia never even lived together. He was not a father figure to her kids either. I am not excusing his marriage to Sun Yee. Just stating the facts as it applies to Mia stepping out on him. We don't know what their arrangement was. Woody may have been doing the same thing. As for Frank being married? It happens. It is never good; people get hurt but I pass no judgement.

As for Miley, I don't care at all!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I don't think that Rowan is an exact replica of Mia. When they did a side-by-side of Frank and Rowan, I examined it closely and the eyes and the shape of his face spoke volumes. Thank goodness that he carries no resemblance to that odd-looking Woody Allen! That would be a birth defect with NO classification!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

I don't think Miley is mentally ill either. If she continues whoring herself out for the music industry and using substances like salvia and the like, it will be no surprise if she does develop a mental breakdown in the future. Her brain development is being stunted with the kind of substances she uses. If she was as strong mentally and emotionally such as Madonna seemed to be and has a supportive family/friends who can also keep her grounded she might be okay, but I'm not placing any bets on that.

casey-kasem-jean-kids-children-conservatorship-court/

This is really sad. One, that Casey Kasem is so ill and two, that his wife is keeping his kids away from him. She was such a dimwit on Cheers and so funny. Real life she is a step-witch. What kind of woman tries to come between a man and his children?
    bee stung lips likes this.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

Quote Originally Posted by JunkieGirl View Post
    casey-kasem-jean-kids-children-conservatorship-court/

This is really sad. One, that Casey Kasem is so ill and two, that his wife is keeping his kids away from him. She was such a dimwit on Cheers and so funny. Real life she is a step-witch. What kind of woman tries to come between a man and his children?
    I remember her from Cheers, but I had no idea she was married to Casey Kasem! I agree it is very sad that she is preventing him from seeing his kids.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I'd like to know the total story behind it. Is he completely unable to do anything on his own? Is his mind gone?
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Ten Pin Bowling Champion, Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Tom Hanks, 57, reveals on Letterman's show Monday night that he has been diagnosed with Type 2 diabetes.

Tom Hanks Reveals He Has Type 2 Diabetes | ABC News Blogs - Yahoo

So kris and Bruce Jenner are split up officially
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    that's a shock! not.!

We.saw that coming ages ago.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    Really?

I'm shocked!!

So they have been living apart for 1 year already? Is anything about this family real or is it manufactured stunt after stunt? If I hadn't seen Kim's photos looking like a whale, I'd swear that pregnancy was faked too.

I wish they would just go away!!
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

+ Reply to Thread