+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5244Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Quote Originally Posted by AcookerTV View Post
    Truth be told, the paps are also giving Halle what she wants, which is attention. There are a lot of celebrities who whine and complain about the paparazzi in one breath, and then have their publicists alert the paps where they will be going each day to ensure they are photographed doing things that promote the image they are trying to portray. I heard someone point out that many stars have to be fearing the new law that was just enacted that requires parental permission to print pictures of minors that are taken by the paps. There are many (ironically I've heard Halle is one, even though she lobbied for the law) who court pictures being taken with thier kids to promote the image of being loving adoring and normal parents. Now because of the permission required, people will know which parents sign off on the invasion of their children's privacy.
    I don't know, in some cases I can see it. For example, Brad and Angelina - they know paps are going to want pictures of their kids. After Shiloh was born they knew people were going to do crazy things to try and be the first to release the pictures. So they pre-empted all of that by going to People. They donated the money from the shoot to charities. So I guess if you know the paps are going to do it anyway (and if you aren't going to move to Wyoming like Julia Roberts - I love that she did that), then maybe letting them get pictures once in a while when you can control it is better than risking your child's safety?

Quote Originally Posted by JunkieGirl View Post
    Jimmy is awesome! I've had a huge crush on him for years. I'm kinda wondering if this is just another prank by Jimmy or not.

If it's not, then I've been thinking that Kanye is mentally ill. He's acting out in such an aggressive way and over the top. Kanye is acting just like Britney and Amanda Bynes did shortly before they were 5150'd.
    I don't think Kanye is mentally ill, at least not in the sense of a heading for a mental breakdown, like Britney & Amanda.
    I think with him it's all just ego & publicity. The only possible mental illness he has is delusions of grandeur, EXTREME delusions of grandeur.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

I thought Julia Roberts and her family live on a ranch in Arizona.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Fogey

KatesMom, I agree with you that there are justified times that a celebrity parent would allow pictures of their kids. What I'm talking about is a parent who makes sure that all the paparazzi knows what school their child goes to, what park they play in, and which day of the week they go to a particular library in order to make sure there will always be photographers there. Then, said celebrity laments to the world that their poor children have no privacy when the truth is the lack of privacy is the creation of the parent and not the paparazzi. Truthfully, a lot of the paparazzi are relatively lazy people. THey don't spend a great deal of time hunting celebrities down, but rather get phone calls with a lead so they head to a location.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet View Post
    I don't think Kanye is mentally ill, at least not in the sense of a heading for a mental breakdown, like Britney & Amanda.
    I think with him it's all just ego & publicity. The only possible mental illness he has is delusions of grandeur, EXTREME delusions of grandeur.
    He makes me roll my eyes and sigh in a bad way.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

FORT Fogey

Julia Roberts has several homes. One is just outside of Taos NM, another in Venice CA and an apt in NYC. My son and DIL live in Taos and see her occasionally. In interviews she talks as if Taos is her "home."

Mia Farrow reveals to Vanity Fair magazine that her son with Woody Allen is possibly the bio son of the late Frank Sinatra.

Mia Farrow Says Woody Allen's Son May Be Frank Sinatra's Child (Report) - The Hollywood Reporter

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Mia Farrow reveals to Vanity Fair magazine that her son with Woody Allen is possibly the bio son of the late Frank Sinatra.

Mia Farrow Says Woody Allen's Son May Be Frank Sinatra's Child (Report) - The Hollywood Reporter
    Wow, he is a really nice looking guy. I've seen pictures of Andre Previn and he was kind of blech looking. I vote Sinatra.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

He is good looking( nothing like Woody Allen)
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I don't think Andre Previn was bad looking man, but who cares? He was musical genius. Five women chose to marry him; Mia Farrow was the well-known of his wives.

I do think Roman looks a bit like Frank Sinatra in his younger days.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

+ Reply to Thread