+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4602Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

To the Point

Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

What made Kimmel's response so great to me was the fact that he basically just replayed all of the tweets from Kanye. That's about as good as it gets and it shows a very sharp mind. Keep it simple and use what you are given. Kimmel didn't even have to work for it!
    karalott and Florimel like this.

FORT Fogey

Kim is NEVER going to marry Kanye. Ever. I see a split coming soon. And I don't like her blonde hair.
    karalott and bee stung lips like this.

did those two idiots really have a girl child whose name is North West? Please tell me she doesn't have his last name!!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Of course she does!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NCLurker View Post
    What made Kimmel's response so great to me was the fact that he basically just replayed all of the tweets from Kanye. That's about as good as it gets and it shows a very sharp mind. Keep it simple and use what you are given. Kimmel didn't even have to work for it!
    Jimmy is awesome! I've had a huge crush on him for years. I'm kinda wondering if this is just another prank by Jimmy or not.

If it's not, then I've been thinking that Kanye is mentally ill. He's acting out in such an aggressive way and over the top. Kanye is acting just like Britney and Amanda Bynes did shortly before they were 5150'd.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

FORT Fogey

Poor Jimmy ... after the twerking video, every single thing the man does for a laugh is going to be suspected of being another prank! I disagree with the comparison of Kanye to Britney or Amanda. The huge difference to me is that Kanye does everything he does in the public eye. You don't hear reports about him behaving so oddly in private, witnessed by people. With Britney and Amanda, their odd behavior was done in private and reported by innocent by standers. The difference, IMO, is the difference between someone with mental illness and someone with major fame seeking. The only common bond is that both are best treated with the rest of America agreeing to look away - one because it's the cure, and one because it's the humane thing to do.
    NCLurker and Dragonlady like this.

FORT Fogey

I bet there are many celebrities are very happy Miley and Kanye are taking over the gossip circuit and probably some paparazzi, too.

I really have no clue why they insist on following Halle Berry around. She is not that popular nor has she done anything recently. She has never been of any interest to me. Something about her turns me off.

I am totally done with any discussion about twerking. I don't think the public cares about this. The media thinks we do. The media thinks we care about a lot of things that are of no interest to anyone!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

The paps care about people like Hallie Berry because she gives them what they want.....drama and histrionics. Deny them what they want and see how quickly they seek other prey. That's why, even, everyday people give you guff....they get rewarded by getting the reactions that they want.....kind of like Pavlov's dog.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    I bet there are many celebrities are very happy Miley and Kanye are taking over the gossip circuit and probably some paparazzi, too.

I really have no clue why they insist on following Halle Berry around. She is not that popular nor has she done anything recently. She has never been of any interest to me. Something about her turns me off.

I am totally done with any discussion about twerking. I don't think the public cares about this. The media thinks we do. The media thinks we care about a lot of things that are of no interest to anyone!
    The twerking etc is so boring, so is nutty Berry
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

Truth be told, the paps are also giving Halle what she wants, which is attention. There are a lot of celebrities who whine and complain about the paparazzi in one breath, and then have their publicists alert the paps where they will be going each day to ensure they are photographed doing things that promote the image they are trying to portray. I heard someone point out that many stars have to be fearing the new law that was just enacted that requires parental permission to print pictures of minors that are taken by the paps. There are many (ironically I've heard Halle is one, even though she lobbied for the law) who court pictures being taken with thier kids to promote the image of being loving adoring and normal parents. Now because of the permission required, people will know which parents sign off on the invasion of their children's privacy.

+ Reply to Thread