+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4595Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

  1. #9391
    Resident "tyrant" JavaJo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Bedlam
    Posts
    6,059
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

  2. #9392
    FORT Fogey Miss Scarlet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    3,394

    Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

    And they're such a perfect pair. The Ego Twins.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

  3. #9393
    Live-Love-Laugh Fanny Mare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    22,191

    Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

    Yup, made for each other
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

  4. #9394
    Bloomin' FoRT Fanatic! ness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Roseland!
    Posts
    10,058

    Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

    Ain't THAT the livin, truth.

    He, Kim and Kris DESERVE each other.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

  5. #9395
    Pineapple! ClosetRTWatcher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Groovin' with my human boom box
    Posts
    4,519

    Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

    Oh my. He is RIDICULOUS. I can't believe he puts himself in the same creative bucket as Michael Jackson and Jay-Z.

  6. #9396
    Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Right Here, Right Now
    Posts
    25,112

    Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

    Don't they call that "delusions of grandeur"? The guy is just unlikeable, and he just doesn't understand why he's seen that way. His ego is insufferalbe. Maybe his mother thought he was the "Second Coming"....and that would have made 2 of them....today, only 1.


    I sure hope his daughter does not develop his lower face structure.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

    When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

  7. #9397
    FORT Regular jafo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    51

    Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

    Justin TImberlake free show on Hollywood Blvd. tonight.

  8. #9398
    FORT Fogey Miss Scarlet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    3,394

    Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

    Quote Originally Posted by ness View Post
    Ain't THAT the livin, truth.

    He, Kim and Kris DESERVE each other.
    I have no use for any of them, but I hope Kim & Kanye's egos & narcisisms go together enough to keep them together.
    From the time the pregnancy was announced I've seen a disaster on the horizon. Both the K family & Kanye are totally used to everything revolving on them. When it doesn't they steamroll those who get in their way. When & if this relationship implodes, the K's are in for a huge eye opening. Kanye won't allow them to steamroll him. And he's in for an eye opening too. They won't just go away quietly & do what he wants either.

    When & if the time comes, it's going to get ugly. VERY ugly.
    If the K's thought they had trouble with Chris Humphries, they don't know what trouble is.
    ness, Debb70 and jafo like this.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

  9. #9399
    Live-Love-Laugh Fanny Mare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    22,191

    Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet View Post
    I have no use for any of them, but I hope Kim & Kanye's egos & narcisisms go together enough to keep them together.
    From the time the pregnancy was announced I've seen a disaster on the horizon. Both the K family & Kanye are totally used to everything revolving on them. When it doesn't they steamroll those who get in their way. When & if this relationship implodes, the K's are in for a huge eye opening. Kanye won't allow them to steamroll him. And he's in for an eye opening too. They won't just go away quietly & do what he wants either.

    When & if the time comes, it's going to get ugly. VERY ugly.
    If the K's thought they had trouble with Chris Humphries, they don't know what trouble is.
    That does sound nasty. I feel for the child.( sigh)
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

  10. #9400
    Anarchist AJane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Charming
    Posts
    9,353

    Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

    Quote Originally Posted by ClosetRTWatcher View Post
    Oh my. He is RIDICULOUS. I can't believe he puts himself in the same creative bucket as Michael Jackson and Jay-Z.
    I listened to some of his stuff. I think that one day he very well may be regarded as a musical visionary. He is definitely a talent to be reckoned with. It would be really unfortunate if he continues to allow this sort of chest-thumping and verbal diarrhea to overshadow his work. Not to mention the Kardashian connection.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.