+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4745Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Whose baby is the "Secret Father" supposed to be the Daddy of?

Stallone Charged

Here's a current news item about Stallone. But though the story itself is interesting, what I really want to know is.. what the heck is wrong with Stallone's face?! Granted, I haven't paid him any attention in a dozen or more years, but is this really what he looks like all the time now? And is that his actual hair or something else? Wow.

Stallone charged with banned substance
    POSTED: 9:52 a.m. EDT, March 13, 2007

SYDNEY, Australia (AP) -- Aging Hollywood hunk Sylvester Stallone faces stiff fines after trying to bring vials of a muscle-building hormone into Australia, where it is restricted.

Lawyers for Stallone, the 60-year-old star of the "Rocky" and "Rambo" movie franchises, represented him in a Sydney court on Tuesday where he faces one charge of importing a banned substance.

Stallone and his entourage were stopped at Sydney airport and kept for several hours on February 16 as he arrived for a promotional visit, while customs officials searched bags and confiscated items. His hotel room was searched and more items confiscated three days later.

Stallone and his group were allowed to leave Australia, and he was not compelled to appear in the Sydney Local Court for Tuesday's hearing.

Human Growth Hormone is officially considered a performance-enhancing drug in Australia, and it cannot be imported without a permit from the Therapeutic Goods Administration.

The maximum penalty for bringing it into Australia illegally is a fine of $11,000 Aust (US$8,644) and five years in prison. Stallone is unlikely to face the maximum penalty.

The case was adjourned until April 24, when Stallone's lawyers will be asked to enter a plea on his behalf.
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

ETonline.com: Tori Spelling in Labor

Sources tell ET that TORI SPELLING is in labor at a Los Angeles area hospital, about to give birth!

Tori and husband DEAN McDERMOTT announced in October 2006 that they were expecting, and later confirmed that the baby is a boy.

Stay tuned to ET for more on this developing story!

The former "Beverly Hills, 90210" star told us earlier this year that she loved to stare at her swelling baby bump in the mirror.

"I've got to tell you, every night when I walk by my mirror, I just stare at my belly. I am so impressed by it! I am fascinated. I like this look!" she told us.

Tori's not only about to give birth, she's also been hard at work on a new reality TV show and a bed and breakfast. "Tori & Dean: Inn Love" is the name of her new Oxygen TV series in which she and Dean renovate a B&B using $800,000 of her inheritance money.

The expectant parents have been married for almost a year; they tied the knot in May 2006. The small wedding service was attended only by Tori and Dean; the love smitten couple reportedly couldn't wait to get married and skipped traditional formalities. Instead, they opted for a non-denominational ceremony on a private island in Fiji. Both bride and groom went barefoot and wore white.

Tori was married previously but filed official papers in October 2005 in response to first husband CHARLIE SHANIAN's request for a divorce, citing "irreconcilable differences." Her attorneys also cited the couple's prenuptial agreement. Their divorce became official in April 2006.

The blonde heiress became engaged to Dean in December of 2005. The couple met earlier that year while working together on the TV movie "Mind Over Murder," and had been dating for several months.

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieComic Fan;2277277;
    Okay, I'm sure I'm a dunce for asking, but what exactly is the photo with all the male celebrities being "the father" referring to?
    It's just from a site where people email in post cards of their biggest secrets or things they don't tell anyone. It's actually a pretty emotionally charged experience reading through some of the cards. Most of the time they're pretty sad, but sometimes they're really positive/uplifting.

Quote Originally Posted by 2boysmom;2277788;
    Whose baby is the "Secret Father" supposed to be the Daddy of?
    There isn't any indication of who the child is/who the mother is. All that was sent to post secret was that some woman who has a child (boy or girl) is saying one of those famous men is the father. Interesting to speculate as any one would cause a bit of a scandal.

Tori and Dean have their baby boy

Tori Spelling and husband Dean McDermott welcomed their first child together, a son, on Tuesday, PEOPLE has learned.

Liam Aaron McDermott, who was born in a Los Angeles hospital, weighed 6 pounds, 6 ounces, according to the couple's rep.

"They're all really happy and everybody's resting now," the rep tells PEOPLE. "Tori and the baby are healthy."

The baby's middle name is a tribute to Spelling's late father, legendary TV producer Aaron Spelling, who died in June.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Glad to hear that Tori, hubby and Baby are doing well. They say that Grandma may stop fighting with her daughter now because of her grandchild. Hope it lasts.

And yes, I think Stallone is one of those actors who believes that taking growth hormones will keep him young. Forever young.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar
    Didn't Stallone have some kind of heart trouble several years back? I wouldn't be surprised if he winds up dead after shooting up HGH. I never get the hormone thing anyway; as my high school gym teacher always said, the telephone pole may get bigger, but the wires get disconnected.

Quote Originally Posted by misskitty;2279043;
    Glad to hear that Tori, hubby and Baby are doing well. They say that Grandma may stop fighting with her daughter now because of her grandchild. Hope it lasts.
    I guess she was actually there with them, but who knows if that is true . I'm glad the baby is healthy and the name is quite cute. I really hope their feud can disappear and we won't have to see the Inn's 'reproductive' capabilities

everything under the sun lopevian's Avatar
    I just read that the lead singer, Brad Delp, from the band Boston, committed suicide. You youngins' might have heard "More Than a Feeling". We older folks most likely remember him well. That's such an awful thing. It must be a terribly dark place one must be in, to give up living. Rest in peace Mr. Delp, and thank you for the memories.
    "...Mr. Bluebird on my shoulder..."

Quote Originally Posted by lopevian;2280700;
    I just read that the lead singer, Brad Delp, from the band Boston, committed suicide. You youngins' might have heard "More Than a Feeling". We older folks most likely remember him well. That's such an awful thing. It must be a terribly dark place one must be in, to give up living. Rest in peace Mr. Delp, and thank you for the memories.
    Yeah, there's a FoRT thread about this found here: Boston Lead Singer Found Dead
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

+ Reply to Thread