+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4821Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Prison Break star Wentworth Miller has also come out as gay.

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    Prison Break star Wentworth Miller has also come out as gay.
    Pretty cool way he did it, too. He had been invited to attend the Petersburg International Film Festival but refused because of the Russian government's treatment of homosexuals.

"As a gay man … I am deeply troubled by the current attitude toward and treatment of gay men and women by the Russian government."
    "The situation is in no way acceptable, and I cannot in good conscience participate in a celebratory occasion hosted by a country where people like myself are being systematically denied their basic right to live and love openly. … If circumstances improve, I'll be free to make a different choice."
    Wentworth Miller Comes Out as Gay - Prison Break, Wentworth Miller : People.com
    JohnnyK likes this.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I thought he did that a while ago. I know it's been quite a while since I first heard it, and I'm pretty sure it was not speculation, either.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

That's right. David's dad, Jack Cassidy, was a severe alcoholic. His death was so tragic.

I hope David stops before it's too late.

Hasn't David also had a bunch of unattractive cosmetic surgery? Between bad cosmetic surgery and the effects of the heavy alcohol, there's no wonder he looks like he does.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Oh, I don't know about David and surgery. I did see his first wife, Kaye Lenz, recently on a tv show and it was not good. She did not look well at all. She was a lovely girl back in the day and one of my favorite actresses when I was a child.

This brings back memories. David singing and some photos of he and Kay.

David Cassidy and Kay Lenz - Breaking Up is Hard to Do - YouTube
    Last edited by Debb70; 08-22-2013 at 02:56 PM.

This is sad. I was just thinking about Linda Ronstadt the other day and wondering why I hadn't heard any new music from her in a while. Apparently, it's not possible to sing with the disease, because you can't control the muscles needed to do so.

Linda Ronstadt has Parkinson's Disease
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

Geez....what a drag.

That is so sad. I was just reading about it prior to coming on here. I always enjoyed her voice.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

I am so very sorry to hear/read about this.

Linda Ronstadt is one of my all-time favorite singers, and yes, I'd wondered where she'd gone over the past few years.

My thoughts and prayers are with her,
    Debb70 likes this.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

+ Reply to Thread