+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5276Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

I forgot to post this yesterday.

From a site i love, post secret.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

LG.
    Amy Lee, I don't recognize all of the faces on that picture. Too funny if it is someone we've never heard of, and all of those other faces are just a distraction. It's really just some Joe Schmoe whose face is obscured by the text boxes.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

It's Vince Vaughn, Christian Slater, Federslime(wouldn't be surprised), Orlando Bloom, George Clooney, Nick Lachey, Ryan Philippe, Ryan Seacrest, Leo Di[bcrap[/b]io, Adrien Grenier(who is so hot), Patrick Dempsey, Tobey Maguire, Simon Cowell, Marc (skeletor) Anthony, Freddie Prince JR., Mathew Mccanoughey, Jim Carrey and what appears to be Brad Pitt. I think she forgot Tom Brady.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Quote Originally Posted by jasmar;2276724;
    I thought Parker Stevenson when I read Fisher Stevens. I have no idea who that is. But Frank Hardy (or was it Joe?) - him I recognize. I was wondering what an old fogey like that was doing skiing in the fog with a couple of young whippersnappers. Although Chad Lowe is up there, too, I guess….
    Which is funny, yet again, as Chad Lowe is the youngest out of all of them.

Fisher Stevens played the odd electronic guy in "Short Circuit" and he was the friend in "Early Edition." He also dated Michelle Pfeiffer for ages before she married David Kelley.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;2275429;
    Just read that comedian Richard Jeni has committed suicide. *sigh*
    I read this in the morning paper, and was horrified as I've been a fan of his for years. In fact I watched a stand-up special of his not that long ago on the Comedy Network. I didn't realize he was so young.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee;2276750;

That's where I go every Sunday morning! I noticed that too and was wondering who it could be and if she's being paid such good money, how much of it was jeopardized just by sending it in!

Okay, I'm sure I'm a dunce for asking, but what exactly is the photo with all the male celebrities being "the father" referring to?
    ______________________________ ______________________________ ____

- Gossip: The Scoop - MSNBC.com

(Of course, this doesn't mean she's not pregnant...)

No ‘Brady Bunch’
    Looks like Tom Brady isn’t reproducing as fast as some say.

Reports that supermodel and former Leonardo DiCaprio sweetie Gisele Bundchen was pregnant by the New England Patriots quarterback first appeared on a Brazilian Web site last week. Brady’s former girlfriend, Bridget Moynahan, is nearly four months pregnant and her publicist says it’s the football star’s baby.

But Bundchen’s family is blasting the reports that the model is in a family way.

“This is absolutely false,” Bundchen’s father, Valdir, told the Brazilian newspaper O Dia, according to our translator. “I talk to her everyday, she would have told me.”

“Of course Gisele isn’t pregnant. She’s fine and very busy,” her sister, Raquel, told the Web site EGO. “When we read about it on the Internet, Patricia [Gisele’s twin sister’] and I thought: ‘how people make things up!’”

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee;2276750;

WOW! I've never seen that site before...how interesting!!! I'll have to remember to check that one out!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    Link Here

Designer Marc Jacobs Enters Rehab
    Tue Mar 13, 7:02 AM ET

Fashion designer Marc Jacobs has entered rehab.

"Marc made the right decision," Jacobs' longtime business partner Robert Duffy told Women's Wear Daily, which reported the story on its Web site Monday.

Jacobs had previously acknowledged in interviews that he abused drugs and alcohol.

"He'd been sober for seven years. When he relapsed, he wanted to deal with it right away," Duffy said to the industry newspaper. "According to the experts, such a relapse isn't uncommon. Thankfully, Marc recognized the problem himself and chose to deal with it. Obviously, our prayers are with him."

The confirmation that Jacobs was at a treatment facility came on the day that Jacobs received two nominations from the Council of Fashion Designers of America for its upcoming awards. He was nominated in the womenswear and accessories categories.

And those honors were on the heels of three well-received previews of fall collections one for his namesake brand in New York, one for the younger and less expensive Marc by Marc Jacobs label in London, and one in Paris for Louis Vuitton, owned by LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SA.

Jacobs is known as a bellwether for upcoming trends. In New York, his fashion shows are always packed with celebrities, with music stars Rod Stewart, Lenny Kravitz, Joss Stone, Harry Connick Jr. and Debbie Harry most recently lining the runway.

They saw clothes that were long and lean clothes, with a 1920s influence, almost guaranteeing a shift in fashion later this year to a slimmer silhouette.
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

Quote Originally Posted by bbnbama;2277727;
    Jacobs is known as a bellwether for upcoming trends.
    He's a little behind the times on this trend.. "Enters Rehab" is already the new Hollywood trend.
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

+ Reply to Thread