+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4543Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    According to the material I read, the recommendations changed a year or two ago about the recommendations for staying in rear facing until age 2. It was increased due to the statistics that indicated it was needed.
    Can a two year old sit comfortably in a rear facing seat? Seems like it would be cramped.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Bind their little baby legs! They'll fit! The screaming will eventually stop!
    captain and libgirl2 like this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

WWE star Darren Young has come out as gay. Good for him. I'm glad we finally have an openly gay wrestler.

Dick Van Dyke was rescued from his car, which caught fire after it had some mechanical problems while he was driving on an LA freeway. He acted like he didn't need to be rescued, but I'm not so sure. Even if his account is accurate, he was sitting in the car calling for help rather than getting out of it, and he could well have still been there when it went up in flames, which apparently happened pretty quickly. He is still clever, but I'm not convinced that he really had a handle on what happened.

For sale: Dick Van Dyke's car, slightly used and 'REAL CHEAP' - latimes.com
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

It was on the news last night. He sounded befuddled about the incident. Remember he is in his 80s. I wonder how a Jaquar engine could over-heat and flame out.

DO NOT follow any other links from that web page as it may direct you to malicious malware.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I saw the story about Dick Van Dyke on tv last night. I think they said he was 84 and his lovely wife is 42! Go Mr. Dyke!

DVD is actually 87 - he'll be 88 in December. So glad he got out of that fire safely.

In other news, David Cassidy was arrested for DUI. Again.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Oh, yeah. I saw David's mug shot. He was looking pretty rough. I can't understand this happening again with him. He was convicted in 2010 for DUI too. If you want to drink, it's his business, but why can't he get a driver a cab or stay at the hotel. This insistence in driving is so selfish.

To think, I used to think he was so hot. He was my idol until I fell for Donny Osmond. David was a very handsome young man at one time.

This might be an inherited problem for David Cassidy. His father, Jack, who was a dreamboat, was a serious alcoholic and died in fire in his apartment caused by a lit cigarette when he was passed out. Shirley Jones was married to Jack Cassidy, and she was Shawn's mother, but not David's mother.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    It was on the news last night. He sounded befuddled about the incident. Remember he is in his 80s. I wonder how a Jaquar engine could over-heat and flame out.

DO NOT follow any other links from that web page as it may direct you to malicious malware.
    Is the bolded part referring to the LA Times site? If so, good to know. Now I'm trying to remember if I followed any links.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

+ Reply to Thread