+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4543Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Heard where Khloe Kardashian's husband, Lamar Odom, has had another woman come out of the woodwork to say she had an affair with him. She's an attorney; she, reportedly, even took a polygraph to prove that she was telling the truth. He must have something that I don't see.
    I don't see it either.
    bee stung lips likes this.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Heard where Khloe Kardashian's husband, Lamar Odom, has had another woman come out of the woodwork to say she had an affair with him. She's an attorney; she, reportedly, even took a polygraph to prove that she was telling the truth. He must have something that I don't see.
    Money? hush money- nah.I cant see it either. I also don't know why these women want an affair, then want to talk about it. ( yawn)
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

And apparently now some guy has come out of the woodwork and filed a paternity suit against Kourtney Kardashian, claiming he and not Scott, is the father of Mason.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Good Golly, Miss Molly!!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by KatesMom View Post
    And apparently now some guy has come out of the woodwork and filed a paternity suit against Kourtney Kardashian, claiming he and not Scott, is the father of Mason.
    I think I heard this rumor awhile back. Oh oh! Hopefully all this means the empire will crumble and we don't have to see these people anymore!
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Kris' show, Kim's baby, Khloe's marriage issues, and now this with Kourtney...they need to call it quits IMO
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    Sheesh, this is absurd! I watched The Cosby Show when I was young, and my kids watched That's So Raven when it aired on Disney. I can definitively say that none of our childhoods have been besmirched by this news!

US Weekly says that Amanda Bynes' pshchiatric hold has been extended and her mom was granted temporary conservatorship. I'm glad to hear that because that young lady needs help.

Quote Originally Posted by biggbaddgirl View Post
    US Weekly says that Amanda Bynes' pshchiatric hold has been extended and her mom was granted temporary conservatorship. I'm glad to hear that because that young lady needs help.
    That is good news.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I heard the story about some guy filing for paternity of Kourtney's baby awhile ago and then I never heard anything else. I wonder if they paid him to go away. Everytime there is any kind of legal action, the K's or Jenner end up on the good end. I'm not sure if they just have great attorneys or they pay the other side to go away. It just annoys me. Everytime, the other side seems to lose or fold.

I recall when the lady had an online petition to boycott the Kardashians and they filed a law suit to shut her down. Even though there is nothing illegal about that, she folded because she said she couldn't afford to fight them. They are bullies and I wish someone would put them in their place at least once.

+ Reply to Thread