+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5261Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Micheal Buble was supposed to make an appearance on the Today Show on Friday, but he's postponing it because that little bundle of Buble' joy is due any day now.

Kudos to a celebrity who has his priorities straight!

Michael Buble Braces for Baby Boy - Watch List News
    Last edited by Little Sew&Sew; 08-07-2013 at 04:16 PM.
    NCLurker, AmyKay and Eastcoastmom like this.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Will Tameka Foster, Usher's ex, get custody of her 2 small children after the 5 year old nearly drowned in Usher's pool? Dad wasn't around.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I don't think so. It seems the child was rescued, because he was being supervised and that what happened was a freak kind of accident. Those pool companies need to ensure these drains are more safe. I can't believe these kind of things keep happening. I have heard nothing positive about the mother. From everything I have ever heard coming from her she seemed angry, biased and hateful. I'm not sure why.

Who is responsible for making sure there is an appropriate cover over his pool drain? How long have they been available?
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    And this is precisely why people of note coming out is a good thing. First off, I can't help but feel that anyone whose life has been "ruined" by anyone other than their presumably straight spouse coming out deserves to have something ruined, and second, if non-heterosexual orientation becomes more openly commonplace, then hopefully all the loud-mouthed, angry bigots can go back into the particular closet in which they belong.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

That's stupid. If that's all they can complain about, then shame on them. How could that possibly ruin somebody's childhood? If it did, then they've had a very sad life. Wonder how they felt about the tooth fairy and the Easter Bunny?

My childhood is hardly ruined if she is a lesbian! How stupid.
    TripleGemini likes this.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Heard where Khloe Kardashian's husband, Lamar Odom, has had another woman come out of the woodwork to say she had an affair with him. She's an attorney; she, reportedly, even took a polygraph to prove that she was telling the truth. He must have something that I don't see.

+ Reply to Thread