+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4617Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Raven Symone comes out as a lesbian? Am I the only one who has known this for YEARS? She must really want some buzz.
    I realize that many would like to interpret her tweet as a "big attention-getting announcement," but I see it as her claiming her right to comment on a very important ruling that affects her life, just like anyone else might comment on something that affects theirs.
    JunkieGirl likes this.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

When's the last time she's worked? She's hardly even been heard from, that I can think of.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Raven Symone comes out as a lesbian? Am I the only one who has known this for YEARS? She must really want some buzz.
    I had to google and see who she is. I know she dated someone from ANTM
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

So . . .

Raven-Symone is a lesbian?

To echo shay . . .

HOW many years has this news been out there?

So, OK.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Griss View Post
    I realize that many would like to interpret her tweet as a "big attention-getting announcement," but I see it as her claiming her right to comment on a very important ruling that affects her life, just like anyone else might comment on something that affects theirs.
    Well said.

I hope for the day when no one "has to announce their sexuality" to the entire world. Sheesh, I don't ask my close friends about their sex life, it's not information that I need or want to know.

The Simon news has me giggling a bit. How is he stupid enough to get a married woman, his good friend's wife, no less, pregnant?

K, now this is a little embarassing.

Years ago I had read that Simon didn't want to have children and had a dream about him. I was in a limo and he was begging me to have a child with him. I was trying to talk him out of it but he kept insisting.

I guess Simon missed out. He could have had a superior child with me but chose to knock up a married woman. Hahahaha!

Yes, I realize that post makes me sound a little koo-koo.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet View Post
    I didn't know, but I never cared or thought of it either. Maybe I'm in the minority in this, but I just don't see this need to "come out" & make a spectacle of something that isn't all that shocking or other people's concern.
    The more people who come out publicly, the less "frightening" (or whatever the hell is crawling up the butts of your average bigot) homosexuality is, and the better things are for those young people who may otherwise be isolated in a conservative family or community. And I will always be on the side of that which eases the path of those who are likely to be tormented by a-holes.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Interesting dream Junkiegirl. Why would you still remember this dream? That's impressive.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

Interesting dream Junkiegirl. Why would you still remember this dream? That's impressive.
    I remember a dream I had when I was like, four.
    Miss_Griss likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    I remember a dream I had when I was like, four.
    But, was Simon Cowell in it ?
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

It was like a haunted mirror dream.

I've had a fear of mirrors for a while, as strange as it may sound. Tried avoiding them in the dark, especially.

+ Reply to Thread