+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5270Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Quote Originally Posted by ness View Post
    They could very well BE complete lies.

But, even the THOUGHT is stomach-turning.

Then again, I should amend that and say the THOUGHTS ARE stomach-churning:

To wit . . .

1. HE didn't give a happy flying rip WHAT she did, 'cause the prenup was ironclad, and . . .

2. That SHE cheated with her husband's BROTHER (Sweet Jesus, TALK about keepin' it ALL IN THE FAMILY!).

RUMOURS, true enough.

But STILL . . .

Ewwwwwwww.

If any of this IS true, these people are complete and total HEATHENS.

JMHO.

Total yuckfest either way you look at it....EWWWWW!!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

I guess anything is possible, but it's my understanding that Mr. Silverman is very wealthy already. He may be as wealthy as Simon. I also read that Mr. Silverman's parents never liked Lauren and thought she was trouble. They didn't even attend the wedding.

I've read that Simon is shell shocked. I guess he never thought she would do this to him. I bet he does get a test, just to be sure.

"To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Lady Gaga and Madonna charged with "visa violations" after speaking in support of gay rights in Russia.
    Count your blessings!

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Simon has said he was not inclined to have a famiy because he didn't think he could be faithful. Maybe he and Lauren have a lot in common.
    Ouch.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by libgirl2 View Post
    Too bad, so sad.

Buddy should've left his friend's woman ALONE and kept his pants ZIPPED.

Rich or poor, no piece of tail in the WORLD is worth crossing the line of doing a relative's or friend's SO.

Even if the relative or friend in question SAYS they don't give a damn, so: "Y'all can go for it!". OR the SO status ONLY exists on paper, OR only exists in currently-known girlfriend/boyfriend terms with no ring(s) or paper. OR there're no kids to be considered (married, or NOT). OR the two of 'em're living separately, etc.

And so on and so forth.

There are SOME things that you JUST.

Do.

Not.

DO.
    Last edited by ness; 08-04-2013 at 07:44 PM.
    NCLurker, mom2 and Miss Scarlet like this.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    What if the husband and the wife secretly conspired for her to get pregnant by Simon just so the two of them could end up getting half of Simon's fortune??? Anyone think of that????

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    Didn't think of it 'til you brought it up, but . . .

Since you DID . . .

I don't think that'd absolutely be OUT of the realm of possibility.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I guess anything is possible, but it's my understanding that Mr. Silverman is very wealthy already. He may be as wealthy as Simon. I also read that Mr. Silverman's parents never liked Lauren and thought she was trouble. They didn't even attend the wedding.

I've read that Simon is shell shocked. I guess he never thought she would do this to him. I bet he does get a test, just to be sure.
    Shell-shocked?

I bet that's putting it MILDLY.

And yep, I DO believe he never thought she would do this to him.

But, then again, that's what happens when your thought process is emanating from south of the border and all you're concentrating on is doing the horizontal mambo.
    Last edited by ness; 08-04-2013 at 08:02 PM.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Raven Symone comes out as a lesbian? Am I the only one who has known this for YEARS? She must really want some buzz.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Raven Symone comes out as a lesbian? Am I the only one who has known this for YEARS? She must really want some buzz.
    I didn't know, but I never cared or thought of it either. Maybe I'm in the minority in this, but I just don't see this need to "come out" & make a spectacle of something that isn't all that shocking or other people's concern.
    I've never "come out" as being straight. Neither do people in the public eye.

What's even more useless & even petty & spiteful is those people or magazines who feel the need to "out" someone who hasn't made a spectacle of their sexual orientation. That totally falls into the category of MYOB.

I realize there are a lot of people who feel the need to hide the fact that they are gay. Either because of feared criticism by their loved ones, or the fear of losing jobs, especially if in the public eye. If that's their choice to keep it to themselves, then it's no one else's business untill the person themselves makes the choice to make it someone else's business.

I judge a person based entirely on how they act with me & others. A good person is a good person, nomatter the details of their lives or backgrounds. Same with jerks. I make no exceptions or excuses for people with a "hard life" background. We are all responsible for the choices we make.
    As to public figures, I judge them on how they perform their job, unless they've done something criminal or scandalous. Then I figure they've given people the right to judge them. Sexual orientation - Nah, not an issue either way.

People who chose to make a spectacle of their sexual orientation, or anything else for that matter, are asking for judgement. You want to make a big deal about it, don't complain when someone makes a big deal about it.
    I've never been fond of people who like to draw attention to themselves & complain about the attention because it isn't the kind they want.
    captain, Florimel and ness like this.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

+ Reply to Thread