+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4543Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Simon is supposedly an intelligent man & an astute businessman. How the heck could he have let this pregnancy happen? He's smart enough to know exactly where pregnancies come from & that without prevention, well, you know.....

I have no idea what the "relationship" is between the two of them, and frankly I just don't give a darn, but at best this is bad timing. I know that a lot of men carry their brains in their pants, but they still have them (brains that is) & should use them.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet View Post
    Simon is supposedly an intelligent man & an astute businessman. How the heck could he have let this pregnancy happen? He's smart enough to know exactly where pregnancies come from & that without prevention, well, you know.....

I have no idea what the "relationship" is between the two of them, and frankly I just don't give a darn, but at best this is bad timing. I know that a lot of men carry their brains in their pants, but they still have them (brains that is) & should use them.
    Well we thought he was smart, not only did she get pregnant, he is forever tied to this woman through the child. Pretty strange for someone that doesn't like babies
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

There is no question that this is Simon's child. That says she is not being intimate with her husband. So there is that. Sounds to me the marriage was probably over. I am not making any judgement. I have no opinion on this.

Ok clarification, she didnt have an affair with her husbands brother, it was actually Simon's brother she had an affair with, and in the past she had told friends she would leave her husband as soon as she could "trade up",and she saw Simon as that chance. Poor guy.

btw the "rumors" are a blind gossip site that give obvious clues that it is in fact this pair. Take it for what you will.
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

Simon has said he was not inclined to have a famiy because he didn't think he could be faithful. Maybe he and Lauren have a lot in common.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I am at the "who cares" point on this one.
    TripleGemini likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I see posting saying it is definitely Simon Cowell's child...really? The child is not born so how in the heck is everyone so positive?
    There's no place like home!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I guarantee you this is business, all of the way around.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by captain View Post
    I see posting saying it is definitely Simon Cowell's child...really? The child is not born so how in the heck is everyone so positive?
    They don't
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

What if the husband and the wife secretly conspired for her to get pregnant by Simon just so the two of them could end up getting half of Simon's fortune??? Anyone think of that????

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    ness likes this.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

+ Reply to Thread