+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4587Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Quote Originally Posted by KatesMom View Post
    As I read the article, she and her husband have been working through a divorce for quite a while now. So I think as far as that goes, while they were technically married, both parties were taking steps to dissolve the marriage. That being said, isn't there some "man code" about sleeping with your friend's woman??
    You would think there WOULD be, 'cause WOMEN sure as hell have one!
    Last edited by Critical; 08-01-2013 at 02:19 AM. Reason: fixed broken quote tags
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by AmyKay View Post
    RUMORS (only that, rumors) are that she was a notorious cheater anyway and the hubby knew it but didnt really care because the pre nup is iron clad and she wont get a thing. Another rumor is that she cheated with her hubbys brother also. But who knows, those could be complete lies.
    They could very well BE complete lies.

But, even the THOUGHT is stomach-turning.

Then again, I should amend that and say the THOUGHTS ARE stomach-churning:

To wit . . .

1. HE didn't give a happy flying rip WHAT she did, 'cause the prenup was ironclad, and . . .

2. That SHE cheated with her husband's BROTHER (Sweet Jesus, TALK about keepin' it ALL IN THE FAMILY!).

RUMOURS, true enough.

But STILL . . .

Ewwwwwwww.

If any of this IS true, these people are complete and total HEATHENS.

JMHO.
    Last edited by ness; 07-31-2013 at 11:18 PM.
    mom2 and bee stung lips like this.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ness View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by KatesMom View Post
    As I read the article, she and her husband have been working through a divorce for quite a while now. So I think as far as that goes, while they were technically married, both parties were taking steps to dissolve the marriage. That being said, isn't there some "man code" about sleeping with your friend's woman??
    You would think there WOULD be, 'cause WOMEN sure as hell have one!
    That's not necessarily so! Low quality people are low quality people.
    Last edited by Critical; 08-01-2013 at 02:21 AM. Reason: fixed broken quote tags
    JulieAnn likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I guess more information will come out as time goes by. Sharon Osbourne on The Talk says she knows them both and they had been friends for years. She didn't make any specific comments about the woman. She just said she thought Simon would make a wonderful dad. She didn't say that that kind of thing about the woman, though, like she would make a wonderful mother ???

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I guess more information will come out as time goes by. Sharon Osbourne on The Talk says she knows them both and they had been friends for years. She didn't make any specific comments about the woman. She just said she thought Simon would make a wonderful dad. She didn't say that that kind of thing about the woman, though, like she would make a wonderful mother ???
    That's because Sharon knows Simon personally
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Oh, I just discovered this. It says that Simon was named in the divorce papers and he claims adultery and is upset with Simon. Of course, maybe he's winking at the same time.

Simon Cowell Named Adulterer — Pregnant Lauren Silverman’s Divorce Papers Say - Hollywood Life

Quote Originally Posted by AmyKay View Post
    RUMORS (only that, rumors) are that she was a notorious cheater anyway and the hubby knew it but didnt really care because the pre nup is iron clad and she wont get a thing. Another rumor is that she cheated with her hubbys brother also. But who knows, those could be complete lies.
    Yow! It makes me wonder if someone "forgot" their birth control???
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Well the husband seems plenty upset with Simon from the court papers. He names Simon as a co-respondent.

The most disturbing thing to me is that I read the couple have a 7 year-old child together! The father has asked for custody. That changes a lot, IMO. She can't just make a clean break from her husband. They have a child to raise and now a half sibling from another man. Sad.

Here's a video and other photos of them and her husband.

Simon Cowell with the 'mother of his child' Lauren Silverman and her husband VIDEO+PHOTOS) - YouTube
    Last edited by Debb70; 08-01-2013 at 01:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Well the husband seems plenty upset with Simon from the court papers. He names Simon as a co-respondent.

The most disturbing thing to me is that I read the couple have a 7 year-old child together! The father has asked for custody. That changes a lot, IMO. She can't just make a clean break from her husband. They have a child to raise and now a half sibling from another man. Sad.

Here's a video and other photos of them and her husband.

Simon Cowell with the 'mother of his child' Lauren Silverman and her husband VIDEO+PHOTOS) - YouTube
    Yeah, I read this today. Completely different from the story I read yesterday that said they had been in the process of divorcing for a while. Definitely weird.

She was seen out with another man in yesterdays news. If I were Simon, I would ask for that ole DNA test . I acnt see him as daddy Cowell, but who knows.
    Her mother says she's a great girl, okay mum, if you say so
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread