+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4543Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

'Married' doesn't necessarily mean much if that's not where your head is at!
    biggbaddgirl and ness like this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    'Married' doesn't necessarily mean much if that's not where your head is at!
    Hmm- obviously not if she jumps into bed with another man, her hubby's pal.
    ness likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Who knows what the status of the married couple's relationship is/was? All marriages are not love-based; sometimes, business is business.
    Florimel likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Maybe they have a deal, she can bed who she wants
    Florimel likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

I heard on tv that she is in love with Simon and says she wants to marry him. Hmmm.....I don't know. Something sounds weird. Maybe I'm old school, but I just think you should get divorced before you get engaged to another person, even if you are pregnant. lol Just me. Reminds me of the Kardashian problem.

Haven't these people ever heard of birth control methods?
    Either the male or the female, you'd think that if in the public eye at all, they'd be doing something to prevent this. Especially if still legally married.

It makes me think that for the women, these pregnancies were very deliberate, hoping to "catch a live one". But in the cases of Simon & Kanye etc. you'd think the man would be smart enough to make sure this didn't happen.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    and even there- I am a tad suspicious
    Fanny Mare likes this.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Who knows what the status of the married couple's relationship is/was? All marriages are not love-based; sometimes, business is business.
    As I read the article, she and her husband have been working through a divorce for quite a while now. So I think as far as that goes, while they were technically married, both parties were taking steps to dissolve the marriage. That being said, isn't there some "man code" about sleeping with your friend's woman??
    ness likes this.

RUMORS (only that, rumors) are that she was a notorious cheater anyway and the hubby knew it but didnt really care because the pre nup is iron clad and she wont get a thing. Another rumor is that she cheated with her hubbys brother also. But who knows, those could be complete lies.
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

Quote Originally Posted by AmyKay View Post
    RUMORS (only that, rumors) are that she was a notorious cheater anyway and the hubby knew it but didnt really care because the pre nup is iron clad and she wont get a thing. Another rumor is that she cheated with her hubbys brother also. But who knows, those could be complete lies.
    Well, nothing like a close knit family is there. ( shudder)
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread