+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5266Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Oh yeah. I love the Stones. I've seen them 4 times in concert and they were incredible! The energy is unreal, especially for guys their age.

Quote Originally Posted by ness View Post
    OH yeah!

These so-called "stars" today could learn MORE than a thing or two from him!!!!!!!!!!!!1
    He worked the crowd like nobody can.It was wonderful, nicer still that all ages enjoyed it.
    ness likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I saw a funny theory on tv last night about why the royal couple REALLY picked their name. It seems they are huge Seinfeld fans! Recall that George Castanza was played by the actor Jason Alexander. And the lady was played by Julia Louis-Drefess. LOL Isn't that coincidental? It is a coincidence right?
    mom2, ness, libgirl2 and 1 others like this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I saw a funny theory on tv last night about why the royal couple REALLY picked their name. It seems they are huge Seinfeld fans! Recall that George Castanza was played by the actor Jason Alexander. And the lady was played by Julia Louis-Drefess. LOL Isn't that coincidental? It is a coincidence right?
    Well, I might believe that theory if they had named the baby George Alexander Louis Cosmo. Can you imagine how the queen would have reacted to that?! LOL
    mom2 and ness like this.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    Keith Richards is the one who always looked like death warmed over. I love the stones though!
    Yeah, but isn't the joke that when the world ends, they will find that Keith and the cockroaches have survived!
    ness and JulieAnn like this.

Quote Originally Posted by KatesMom View Post
    Yeah, but isn't the joke that when the world ends, they will find that Keith and the cockroaches have survived!
    Yes! I heard that He looks like death warmed over, drugs -smokes etc etc- he just keeps on going
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I attended my first Stones concert when I was 29 years old. By the end of that concert, I was so exhausted I could barely move! They wore me out. They are true professionals.

Quote Originally Posted by libgirl2 View Post
    Alexandra goes back to Queen Victoria, they just made it masculine. I would have liked that as a first name. George seems kind of old. And the George's of England's past were not the greatest. Madness, infidelity, excess.... the list goes on. Then again, Elizabeth's father was George VI and by all accounts a real nice guy.
    I believe her Grandpa ... George V founded the House of Windsor?
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysVeg View Post
    Well, I might believe that theory if they had named the baby George Alexander Louis Cosmo. Can you imagine how the queen would have reacted to that?! LOL
    Hey, maybe Cosmo can be his nickname. Neither of his parents go by their full first names, and other than Georgie, there really isn't a more casual version of George.
    AlwaysVeg likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysVeg View Post
    There's just a smidge more pressure on a princess who has the eyes of the world on her to look pulled together when she leaves the hospital than there is on the average new mom. Even so, I thought Kate looked a little worn out and overwhelmed ... certainly with good reason! I love that she wore a sky blue dress with white polkadots like Diana. That was very touching.

I like the name George; it was the name of a beloved uncle of mine. But I kinda wish they had named him Alexander George instead. It's much more modern while still bowing to tradition, like his parents. I'd just like to hear the little boy referred to as Prince Alex! It's much cuter.
    I thought Diana's dress was Green?

I alsp thought it was sweet that they matched and BOTH wore blue ... because it's a boy!
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

+ Reply to Thread