+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4745Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

I don't think she thinks that why at all, and the commentators don't know what to say. The mothers in my city that had their babies were so thrilled they had them the same day, they certainly didn't mention what she wore etc. Folks are wrapped up in their own bundles of joy- she didn't set any standard. If she did, why are they saying she still has her tummy
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I wonder who is releasing all these detailed stories of Amanda Bynes in the mental hospital. That is very confidential information. If a staff member is giving it to TMZ, they need to be dealt with immediately. And if it's another patient, they need to be moved away from Amanda. What happens there should be confidential and I'm ticked that TMZ has reported it. That's pretty low.
    Coco46 likes this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Sure, I don't fault her for trying to look nice since so many eyes were on her. I just wouldn't translate that to my personal life. The commentaters seemed to imply that Kate had set the bar so high and that now all women have to live up to her standard of looking so beautiful the day after giving birth. I think it's an unfair expectation.
    I guess I missed that. I didn't hear any commentators say or imply that. Actually, I heard commentators acknowledge that Kate's hair and makeup people had entered the hospital carrying her dress to get her ready for her first appearance with the baby. I feel pretty sure that they and everyone else watching knew she had special assistance to make her look so pulled together, the kind of assistance that most brand new moms don't have before they leave with the baby.

Why does this SO not surprise me?

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/07/25/us...anted=all&_r=0
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Mick Jagger just turned 70. I know, he looks every day of it & then some, but still.................
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet View Post
    Mick Jagger just turned 70. I know, he looks every day of it & then some, but still.................
    Looks every bit of 70?

YEAH, he does!

BUT . . .

At LEAST it can be said about him that we're 99.9% CERTAIN that HIS lips are not the result of any kind of artificial fillers!
    MsDiva2007 and JulieAnn like this.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by ness View Post
    Looks every bit of 70?

YEAH, he does!

BUT . . .

At LEAST it can be said about him that we're 99.9% CERTAIN that HIS lips are not the result of any kind of artificial fillers!

And his concerts are great!
    ness and MsDiva2007 like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    [/B]
    And his concerts are great!
    OH yeah!

These so-called "stars" today could learn MORE than a thing or two from him!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Keith Richards is the one who always looked like death warmed over. I love the stones though!
    ness likes this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    Keith Richards is the one who always looked like death warmed over. I love the stones though!

Yep. Buddy DID always look like a breathing cadaver, DIDN'T he?
    libgirl2 likes this.

+ Reply to Thread