+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4624Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

When Kanye first came out I was a fan. He had some good music, and he seemed pretty cool. I noticed the turn right after his mom died, so I think she kept him in check. I cant say that I am a fan of his newer stuff AT ALL, and he has become a total douche. "Dont talk to me, tell them not to talk to me, dont even look at me" wth?!?
    bee stung lips likes this.
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

Good for her. It was nice to hear good news for a change.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Kanye is a damn fool. Can't stand Kim either, but the fact that she chose to make a baby with this idoit, given his track record, just floors me.
    ness and libgirl2 like this.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    Kanye is a damn fool. Can't stand Kim either, but the fact that she chose to make a baby with this idoit, given his track record, just floors me.
    Those two morons DESERVE each other!
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

They're a match made in narcissistic heaven.
    NCLurker, ness and libgirl2 like this.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

RE the royal baby . . .

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE CAMBRIDGES!

I think it was really GREAT how they actually managed to keep news of the birth OUT of the news for four hours!!

Good for THEM for pulling that off and getting to enjoy their newborn son in peace for a little while! 8lbs, 6oz is pretty hefty!

Now, unless there's something I've missed in the past few hours, NAMEWATCH begins!
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

I read an article title yesterday that the Kardasian show may be over. I didn't read the article so I'm not sure if it's Kim and Kris' decision or not. That would be so nice. I wonder if it's because Kanye will not allow the baby to be on the show. How odd would it be for Kim to appear and no baby?

I think I may have read the same article, it said KUWTK may be coming to a close because of Kris' talk show, but that Kim may have her own spin off with baby and/or Kanye. Regardless, KUWTK is contracted to 2014 maybe even 2015 (it said in the article but dont remember) so it wont be anytime soon
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ness View Post
    RE the royal baby . . .

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE CAMBRIDGES!

I think it was really GREAT how they actually managed to keep news of the birth OUT of the news for four hours!!

Good for THEM for pulling that off and getting to enjoy their newborn son in peace for a little while! 8lbs, 6oz is pretty hefty!

Now, unless there's something I've missed in the past few hours, NAMEWATCH begins!
    While Kate was still in labor, I heard on the news that the birth would not be announced to the press (or presumably anyone outside of the immediate family) for several hours after the birth, just to make sure there were no complications for baby or mother. So, apparently, even the press knew that there'd be some lag time between the actual birth and the announcement that the child had arrived. They also said it would likely be several days before a name was officially announced.

I was a little surprised to hear that Kate might be discharged as early as today. I guess I thought that as a royal, they might give her a little more hospital time than someone on an HMO (which I realize they don't have in England--it's just a comparison). But maybe she'd just as soon be at home, particularly since "at home" would involve as much help as she or the baby could possibly need.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by libgirl2 View Post
    I thought the same... Elizabeth I, Victoria... long rules, gave their names to the age/era. Even this Elizabeth has been ruling for eons.
    Under Elizabeth I and Victoria, England also had great influence in the world. Of course, that's not quite so possible anymore, not for Elizabeth II or any other ruler, given how different the world is now. But there is something to say for stability in a monarchy, even if the country is actually governed by a parliament, and England's female monarchs have provided a lot of that.
    mom2 likes this.

+ Reply to Thread