+ Reply to Thread
Page 90 of 1148 FirstFirst ... 4080818283848586878889909192939495969798991001401905901090 ... LastLast
Like Tree5004Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Well, he has quite the little swimmers, doesn't he? He must be so proud of his boys.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

LG.
    good lord, no defense can stop Brady's team. Someone should give him the fifth grade gym class talk about birds and bees and how not to completely trash your wholesome image by impregnating everyone you meet simultaneously.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Quote Originally Posted by LG.;2272445;
    good lord, no defense can stop Brady's team. Someone should give him the fifth grade gym class talk about birds and bees and how not to completely trash your wholesome image by impregnating everyone you meet simultaneously.
    Leading to the site appropriate question... Is Tom Brady Smarter Than A Fifth Grader?

Making fun of that show isn't getting old any time soon...

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

LG.
    love it, Krom.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

If Giselle is pregnant, I'd be interested in Leo DiCaprio's reaction since they were a couple for many years.
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

Quote Originally Posted by Krom;2272462;
    Leading to the site appropriate question... Is Tom Brady Smarter Than A Fifth Grader?

Making fun of that show isn't getting old any time soon...
    Or......

Could Tom Brady be the father of ANS' daughter, Dannilynn? Everyone else seems to be vying for that position, right? :sarcasm

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by ClosetNerd;2271412;
    - TMZ.com

Man, the stuff you have to watch out for eh?
    If I had gotten stuck with a rusty tack, I would have just pulled it out and gone on my merry way.
    I could have gotten sick later, but I really doubt I would have made the connection..
    So does she have tetanus? Not had a shot?

Okay.... more preggers news. Whatever water they're drinking, I wish they'd send it my way.

But I have to say, I am very, very surprised at the picture of her boyfriend. He looks more like her French father than boyfriend material. I know.. looks aren't everything, but.....
    Salma Hayek: Engaged and Pregnant!

Double the good news for Salma Hayek: The actress is engaged to businessman boyfriend François-Henri Pinault – and she's pregnant.

"Businessman, François-Henri Pinault, and his fiancée, Salma Hayek, are happy to announce they are expecting the arrival of their first child," Hayek's rep confirmed in a statement Friday.

The news, first reported by New York Daily News columnist Ben Widdicombe (via gossip site Perez Hilton), comes just days after a photo of Hayek made the Web rounds prompting speculation that she was expecting.

The pair have kept a relatively low profile since their relationship began – though Hayek, 40, has joined Pinault for occasional public events, including one in April at the festivities surrounding the inauguration of the Pinault Foundation's Modern Art collection in Venice's Gritti Palace.

Pinault, 44, is the CEO of luxury goods firm PPR, which owns Gucci and Yves Saint Laurent, as well as a French department store and national music chain. His father, François, is an avid art collector owning more than 2,500 valuable pieces, including Picassos, Miros and work by contemporary artitsts including Damien Hirst. Familiar on both European and American fashion and art circuits, the family fortune is estimated in excess of $7 billion.

Pinault, who was once linked to Nicole Kidman, was previously married and has two children.

Hayek has most recently had her hands full on Ugly Betty, both as a guest star and as the executive producer of hit ABC show. Hayek previously dated actor Edward Norton for four years until 2003, before linking up with Josh Lucas, with whom she split in 2004.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Hmmm, he's OK looking I guess, but, yes, you have to think the $7 billion is part of the attraction, even if her baby only gets a fraction of it eventually. Not that she's doing badly herself, but billions is another ballpark. And getting pregnant (at 40, presumably w/o high tech help!) negates that messy prenup problem. OK, enough being snarky... hope they are really in love for the baby's sake.

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    Link Here

Aspen Ski Patrol Rescues 3 Lost Actors
    Published: 3/11/07, 1:25 PM EDT

ASPEN, Colo. (AP) - The Aspen Ski Patrol had to lead actors Rob Morrow, Chad Lowe and Fisher Stevens to safety after they and other skiers got lost in snow and fog and ended up out of bounds.

"We're all good skiers," said Morrow, star of CBS' "Numb3rs."

However, he admitted Saturday, they didn't know the mountain. "We were going every which way."

They ended up with another group of lost skiers, who had used a cell phone to call for help. All were in an area closed to skiing.

Ski Patrol members led the group to the bottom of the mountain, a three-hour trip through heavy snow, streams and dense forest.

"It ended up being great because it was a good adventure," Morrow said.

~*~*~*~*~*
    I have to admit when I first saw the title of the article, I thought they were talking about actors from the show "Lost"....
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

+ Reply to Thread