+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4633Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Anyone remember the band Foreigner from the 80's? OMG they were on The Chew today and they sounded GREAT. They sang live and it was wonderful! The lead singer looked amazing. Very sexy! He sang I Want To Know What Love Is. I have to revisit their music. They have a new release out. Everything was good about them....the feel, the sound, the vibe, etc. GREAT performance................... ..........

I just realized that the lead singer may not be the original singer. Oh well...he's good.
    Last edited by Debb70; 07-15-2013 at 01:37 PM.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Anyone remember the band Foreigner from the 80's? OMG they were on The Chew today and they sounded GREAT. They sang live and it was wonderful! The lead singer looked amazing. Very sexy! He sang I Want To Know What Love Is. I have to revisit their music. They have a new release out. Everything was good about them....the feel, the sound, the vibe, etc. GREAT performance................... ..........

I just realized that the lead singer may not be the original singer. Oh well...he's good.

Oh how I LOVED Foreigner back in the day! Still love their music!
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Excellent, they're coming to our state fair in October and I plan on seeing them no matter what. I loved Foreigner back in the 70s/80s..

I just read that Kelly Osbourne is engaged - congrats to her!
    Debb70 likes this.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

I hadn't thought about it. I guess I liked them too, because I really like that song. I'll have to google and see what they are up to these days.

I just really liked the sound they had live today.

Okay. That band has really been shuffled around! OMG. Anyway, the lead singer is Kelly Hanson and he's 52 years old. He looks good though.

They started with hits in the 70's! I LOVE their hit Hot Bloodied!

Jason Bonham played drums for two different time periods with Foreigner. He is the son of the late John Bonham of Led Zeppelin. In fact Foreigner opened for them at their reunion concert in 2007!

Foreigner (band) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Okay, I'm sure this is way more than you wanted to know about Foreigner. I'm done now. lol
    Last edited by Debb70; 07-15-2013 at 07:18 PM.
    SpringMaiden27 likes this.

Is this story about Larmar having a year long affair on Khloe true? I've read it several places. The girl seems to have lots of details and comfirmation. Hmmmm................

I guess I'm surprised. I thought he and Khloe really were a happy couple.

Lamar Odom's alleged mistress, Jennifer Richardson, makes first public appearance since rumors - NY Daily News

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

And this broad is NASTY LOOKING, too! P-U!!!!

I must be the only woman in America who doesnt think that Channing Tatum is all that good-looking. I find him ho-hum, at best.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Khloe is the only one I can tolerate, so if she is putting up with this , I feel sad for her. The woman in the photo looks rough
    AmyKay likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I'm not a Channing Tatum fan at all. I don't get it. Maybe I'm missing out. I've never been a Johnny Depp fan either. Also not into Ryan Reynolds. There's another guy who was very popular about a year ago that I never understood. I can't recall his name just now.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Is this story about Larmar having a year long affair on Khloe true? I've read it several places. The girl seems to have lots of details and comfirmation. Hmmmm................

I guess I'm surprised. I thought he and Khloe really were a happy couple.

Lamar Odom's alleged mistress, Jennifer Richardson, makes first public appearance since rumors - NY Daily News
    OMG, so it is true.

Khloe should move on from him.

He appears to have some serious anger issues as well. Did anyone see a recent TMZ clip of him and a pap?

And yes, Khloe is the only one I like. Court has her moments but few and far between.
    KAREN

I am NOT a Kardashian fan, but if this is true about Lamar, it reminds me of the Sandra Bullock situation from a few years ago. This girlfriend is telling Khloe that she was not the only one. Yikes.

+ Reply to Thread