+ Reply to Thread
Page 89 of 1167 FirstFirst ... 397980818283848586878889909192939495969798991391895891089 ... LastLast
Like Tree5227Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Liz Hurley's Indian wedding beach party demolished

I love it, especially this part: "Nobody is above the law,"

Wed Mar 7, 4:13 AM ET

MUMBAI (AFP) - British star Elizabeth Hurley and Indian businessman husband Arun Nayar have run into trouble during their wedding festivities after authorities demolished the venue for a planned beach party in Mumbai.

"Illegal encroachment along the beach coastline is not allowed," SS Zende, a Mumbai municipal officer, told AFP, after a state demolition squad was called in to tear down party tents and wooden structures erected along Juhu beach.

"We acted on an official complaint. Nobody is above the law," a state official added, on condition of anonymity.

Authorities in Mumbai forbid the construction of any temporary or permanent structures on the city's beaches.

The demolition took place just hours before the party for the newly-weds, hosted by an Indian business family, began on Tuesday night.

Liz Hurley and new hubby businessman Nayar are currently in India for the second leg of celebrations after marrying in England last week.

Hurley, 41, and Nayar, 42, are set to fly to the palace city of Jodhpur Wednesday for a traditional Indian wedding in the western desert state of Rajasthan.
    Liz Hurley's Indian wedding beach party demolished - Yahoo! News

well this is very sad...poor child, I hope she pulls through.

The Sun Online - Bizarre: Depp in vigil for ill daughter

JOHNNY DEPP was last night keeping a vigil for his seriously ill daughter at a British hospital.

The Pirates of the Caribbean actor was due to start filming a new movie in England when LILY-ROSE, seven, became sick.

He and his partner VANESSA PARADIS have spent the last nine days with their little girl, who is in a “serious condition”. The couple, who live in France with Lily-Rose and their four-year-old son Jack, have been coming into the hospital via a staff entrance.

They travel in a blacked-out people carrier with their security team.

A hospital source said: “They are worried sick — but Lily-Rose is getting the very best treatment available.”

The Sun knows the name of the hospital and the nature of the illness but we are not printing them to protect the family’s privacy.

American Depp, 43, is in Britain to shoot the screen version of hit musical Sweeney Todd at Pinewood Studios in Bucks.

He is playing Sweeney — the Demon Barber of Fleet Street.

The devoted dad usually takes his family with him when he is filming.

A studio source said: “Johnny is deeply concerned about his daughter.

“As soon as he heard that she is unwell he went to her bedside.

“He will do anything for his kids.”

Depp’s spokesman declined to comment.
    " I look like Nigella Lawson with a $#*!ing hangover."

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Texicana;2270910;
    The Sun knows the name of the hospital and the nature of the illness but we are not printing them to protect the family’s privacy.
    gotta respect them for that.

I dunno. I've never known the Sun to be respectful of anyone or any circumstance, so I'm a little skeptical about what they actually do know.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

There's probably a select few hospitals that the London elite go to... so I would imagine it won't be tough to stake out the staff entrances at those few, so not naming the hospital is irrelevant at this point. They did their damage by talking about the staff entrance and the blacked out "people carrier."

I do feel sorry for him, as he's made it very evident that he's a devoted father. I hope she gets better soon.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Ohhhh. Lindsey Lohan has been out of rehab a few days now, and already hitting the party scenes pretty heavy, from all reports. Only a matter of time until she makes it to the print/mainstream media for something she's done again.

I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

Nine days after Johnny Depp's 7-year-old daughter was rushed to a London hospital, the cause of Lily-Rose's mysterious ailment is being pinned on a rusty tack.

According to In Touch, "the wound was left untreated" and "blood poisoning developed. It has now spread through her body and has affected her vital organs."
    - TMZ.com

Man, the stuff you have to watch out for eh?
    If I had gotten stuck with a rusty tack, I would have just pulled it out and gone on my merry way.
    I could have gotten sick later, but I really doubt I would have made the connection..
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

OUCH! ouch ouch OUCH!

I would have done the same as you, , ignored it. Let this be a lesson to me....

And the Hoochie of the Year award goes to..... Tom Brady????

QB Tom Brady Impregnates Bridget Moynahan & Gisele Bundchen?
    By Mike Baron
    Mar 9, 2007

Could Gisele Bundchen have a Bun in the oven? If so, New England Patriots QB Tom Brady could be pulling double daddy duty. As we all know, Bridget Moynahan is reportedly carrying his child, and now Bundchen is two months pregnant after her touchdown with the New England Patriots quarterback.
    According to a report from the Boston Globe a Brazilian website reported yesterday that Tom Brady's girlfriend Gisele Bundchen may be pregnant and, if so, the Pats QB is the father.

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;2272284;
    And the Hoochie of the Year award goes to..... Tom Brady????

QB Tom Brady Impregnates Bridget Moynahan & Gisele Bundchen?
    By Mike Baron
    Mar 9, 2007

Could Gisele Bundchen have a Bun in the oven? If so, New England Patriots QB Tom Brady could be pulling double daddy duty. As we all know, Bridget Moynahan is reportedly carrying his child, and now Bundchen is two months pregnant after her touchdown with the New England Patriots quarterback.
    According to a report from the Boston Globe a Brazilian website reported yesterday that Tom Brady's girlfriend Gisele Bundchen may be pregnant and, if so, the Pats QB is the father.
    Can't Brady keep it in his pants...he's starting to sound like some Maury show where the guy comes on with 2 or 3 women targeting for DNA for paternity.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

+ Reply to Thread