+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4543Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

I don't care how she or any of them live their lives; I couldn't be less interested. That holds true for the housewives, the Jersey group, the Goslins and their like, etc., etc., and so forth.
    What I don't like is that there are only so many hours of air time and they are being taken from legitimate actors, actresses, writers, directors, et al., who need work and can produce quality television.

Some of the competitive shows have merit in that they show people who have some skill or talent and are trying to achieve something.

The only positive for me is that I now have more hours available to read books.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

I hate knowing about them- when I don't even watch the show! its on the news, like somehow these twits are newsworthy
    Dragonlady, Coco46 and law638 like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I just read that Kim's baby weighed under 5 pounds. Kim appeared to be carrying a larger baby, IMO. I don't buy it. I doubt most everything they say, since it's always so self serving.
    bee stung lips likes this.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

A baby under 5 pounds is a definite preemie; I also read that Kim had an infection and labor was induced. There's usually a reason why a baby comes early....be it fact or fiction. This one sounds factual, to me.

I guess I don't bother myself with the Kardashian talk because Kim is not in my social circle, and has done nothing to intrigue me. People are always going to be carping on somebody.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

A tiny baby, she looked really big- but that doesn't mean a thing.I only gained 19 pounds and my son was over 8 pounds. I hope the little one is okay, I suspect her name will begin with the letter ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm K!
    Miss_Griss likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

A 5 lb baby is not a preemie. I don't think birth weight has anything to do with development at birth. At least I hope not because I was a full term 4.9 lb baby.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I think the more we learn about the baby, the more it will tell. Before 37 weeks of gestational age is also a determinant; under-developed lungs are also an indicator. The size of the mother is also a consideration in birth weight.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Nigella Lawson had better leave her husband before he kills her and claims we "just misunderstand."

She should have been gone!

I thought she had left him
    -Andy Rooney-

Who the heck is Nigella Lawson? Or her husband?
    I've never heard the name before.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

+ Reply to Thread