+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4948Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

I almost hesitate to ask. What is the baby's name?
    (Gritting my teeth in anticipation of the shock & horror)
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    I guess I must be one of few who don't get why Kim k is disliked so much. I know someone who has worked frequently on set with her who says she is a really nice person. I mean I am really astonished about the horrible things said about her and her baby in the press and in blogs,forums etc.

It's not like she is the first person to have a sex tape and she will not be the last. Kim K definitely is not the first woman to be married to one man and pregnant by another. I am really scared for her child and not because of the parents. I fear for the life she will have with such a critical world we live in.

I congratulate her and Kanye on the birth of a true gift a child who hopefully will never become jaded by the world we live in.
    I also don't hate her or her sisters (in fact, I kind of like Khloe)! I am just irritated at how over-exposed they are. We don't need to know everything about everything in their lives.

For the person who asked - I haven't seen them release a name yet. Apparently she was 5 weeks early, so the baby was a bit premature.

Quote Originally Posted by KatesMom View Post
    I also don't hate her or her sisters (in fact, I kind of like Khloe)! I am just irritated at how over-exposed they are. We don't need to know everything about everything in their lives.

For the person who asked - I haven't seen them release a name yet. Apparently she was 5 weeks early, so the baby was a bit premature.
    See they can't be over exposed if people don't talk about them. People stopped talking about Paris Hilton and she magically disappeared. People can not remove the Kardashian name from the tip of their tongues so they will continue be over exposed by the public masses.
    Rattus and KatesMom like this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

I didn't really know where to put this; if it should be someone else, a moderator can move it or tell me where I should have put it.

Did anyone watch the AFI Lifetime Achievement Award for Mel Brooks last night? I love it and thought Martin Short's opening number was fabulous. Mel Brook and Carl Reiner look and sound wonderful for 87 and 91 respectively. However, I was dismayed when I saw Gene Wilder (80). He looks terrible and he wasn't there, so I wonder if his health kept him away. I know he was diagnosed with non-Hodgkins lympoma in the late nineties, but he supposed had a complete recovery. I wonder if it's recurred. Aside from that, I love Mel Brooks and I loved the show.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    Actually she said June in the beginning. Not sure where the July date came from. I heard mid June months ago.
    Hmm well she is the one that said its 5 weeks early, I don't give a toss either way
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

The baby's weight will tell whether she is actually premature or if "somebody" miscalculated the date.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

To the Point

I also read that they purposefully mislead the press as to the actual due date to have some chance of not having the press camped out when she delivered. If that is true, it wasn't a bad plan and can't say I blame them.
    misskitty likes this.

This is to address the post upthread about why people dislike the Kardashians. You've read all about the fake, no talent, money hungry, fame whoring, etc. but that's not why I initially disliked them. It all started when I watched some of their reality show episodes. Their storylines were horrific.

They played it as if Scott, Kourtney's baby's daddy was a dangerous drunk. I mean it was way over the top with his drunk, violent self. They portrayed it that Kourtney was hiding in the bathroom after locking him out for protection. Of course according to them, it's all TRUE and everything you see is real, HOWEVER, later in person Kris Jenner would sing his praises as a great father and how much she loved the guy. Which is it? Is he an abusive drunk or a great baby daddy?

I don't think it's healthy to paint the child's dad in that way, even if it's for reality tv. And it sends the wrong message to women who are really being abused. I'm not sure if Scott is a violent drunk or not. THey all lie so much, who can tell, but they set the example that you take it and live with it. And even have another baby with him.

They also showed the sisters treating each other like crap. They lied, schemed, etc, and treated the sister worse than their worse enemy, but then off camera, say they are the best of friends and so close. That is so fake, IMO. I would never EVEN pretend, that I treated my sibling with such contempt and in such a derogatory manner. ONce again, just liars or sorry little witches who don't know how to be kind to their sister.

I could go on, but there is not enough time to give other examples.

I don't wish K harm. I just wish she would take her group away and enjoy their lives out of the spotlight of the media. She could easily do it if she really wanted to.
    bee stung lips likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by NCLurker View Post
    I also read that they purposefully mislead the press as to the actual due date to have some chance of not having the press camped out when she delivered. If that is true, it wasn't a bad plan and can't say I blame them.
    I don't blame them. But its a wonder she( like her sister) didn't give birth on the show. NOW they want privacy?
    NCLurker likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

IMO Scott is a drunk but all those things happen in real homes all the time people portray their family members in a bad light. We have lots of no talent people working and making money all the time and again most are not on tv.

I love how people sayntheyndon't work hard they do. I mean just because she is not out digging ditches doesn't mean she is not working hard. I hear the same thing because my company affords me the opportunity to work from my home.

I guess I don't get how she gets more vitriol than a serial killer does and all she has done is live her life how she wants.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

+ Reply to Thread