+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4741Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet View Post
    He'll always be the REAL Willie Wonka to me.
    Agreed. That movie made me fall in love with him. 80 just seems unreal to me.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Quote Originally Posted by libgirl2 View Post
    As much as I love Johnny Depp, I have to agree. Can't believe he is 80!
    When I first read this, I thought you meant that you thought Johnny Depp was 80.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

WOW, I just looked up a picture of Gene Wilder, I can definitely say he is 80. I have not seen a recent picture in years, just his old movies.
    There's no place like home!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    If all of us new mothers were put under a spotlight about things we've done with our babies, I think we'd all be in trouble. Who knows that the water was HOT? I don't believe, for one minute, that she had her baby in hot water. She's not stupid, and she adores that baby....that much is obvious! I hate poo-stirrers.
    I think that when you are as confident, bold, and out there on purpose, as Beyonce, then comments on obvious dangers to her child are not inappropriate. I think she can handle it. It's not a little thing either. The CDC warns that hot tubs are dangerous for all infants and toddlers under 5. I think the point of her tweeting the photo was for the purpose of proving to the public that she is NOT pregnant, an allegation that she has been denying in recent weeks. The week before, she tweeted a photo of her drinking a glass of wine. This was also to show that she was NOT pregnant. Therefore, I think the idea was that since everybody knows a pregnant woman can't get into a hot tub, then she would tweet a photo in a hot tube as another attempt to disprove the pregnancy rumor. She didn't think about the baby's safety though. I honestly think she didn't know it was unsafe.

Beyonce Takes Blue Ivy to Public Park After Parenting Skills Are Questioned

And I don't give her as much credit as some for knowing things. I do hope she learned from it and her little girl is okay.

And I don't give her as much credit as some for knowing things.
    I don't either. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that a hot tub isn't appropriate for a baby. And even if you don't know for sure, then how about erring on the side of caution? No, Bey is showing she's all about herself there.
    bee stung lips likes this.
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...usually on a broomstick.
    We are flexible like that.

My stepdaughter took her son in theirs. She held him, he was teething -this soothed him. It was a very very cool hot tub, I am thinking Beyonces was also the same. As none of us know, I don't think she would harm this child in any way, beautiful photo though
    Shoepie likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I just love Neil Patrick Harris. He just hosted the Tony's and is set to host the Emmy's. He was asked in an interview what was the difference between the two. He said, the Tony's are all about performance and the Emmy's are about.........Liquid diets.......lol. I'll watch just to see him.
    Florimel, libgirl2 and JulieAnn like this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    My stepdaughter took her son in theirs. She held him, he was teething -this soothed him. It was a very very cool hot tub, I am thinking Beyonces was also the same. As none of us know, I don't think she would harm this child in any way, beautiful photo though
    I agree. I am sure the water was a good temp for a baby. Water is very soothing for them and why parents often give them baths at fussy times. It changes their gears and they love it!

I have seen Leanne in several interviews; she acts the same way. She wants to repair her image but lacks the depth needed to achieve this. She has missed a good opportunity to be honest and raw. She presents as a mental lightweight.

I think his ex, Brandy, is accurate in saying that she is a sugar mama for Eddie. He was always trying to make it big, like all actors, but never was able to achieve the fame necessary for all the things he wanted, big house, cool car and other trappings of the successful. This rings true to me. I don't see Leanne going anywhere, especially now. Eddie killed his future, as well. Their behavior has turned the public off and producers know this! Box office poison, both of them.
    Last edited by Shoepie; 06-15-2013 at 09:04 AM.
    prhoshay likes this.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

The Kimye baby arrived today, and "Stoopid" was by her side. I'll leave the baby girl's name and numbers to somebody else.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

hmm 5 weeks early- just in time for Fathers day.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread