+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5261Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

"...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I don't know what prompted me to click the link on the Chad Johnson story in my sports RSS feed, but I did. In reading the story, I saw that his lawyer went to high school with my sons. The lawyer's older brother and my older son played on the baseball team together.
    Shoepie likes this.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Speaking of age, I'm having trouble coming to terms with Gene Wilder turning 80. :

"fuzzy wuzzy was a woman?"

Comic genius. In so many ways.

Sent from my MB886 using Tapatalk 2
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...usually on a broomstick.
    We are flexible like that.

Wow I would have never thought of Gene Wilder being 80, maybe 60....time has flown.
    mom2 likes this.
    There's no place like home!

Quote Originally Posted by captain View Post
    Wow I would have never thought of Gene Wilder being 80, maybe 60....time has flown.
    I would have gone with 70; since I'm 61, and I know he's older than I am. But I never would have thought 80!

Of course, I have a hard time believing I'm 61, too.
    mom2, JulieAnn and norealityhere like this.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

He'll always be the REAL Willie Wonka to me.
    dagwood, mom2, Florimel and 1 others like this.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Leann Rimes is making the talk show rounds for her new album. She was on Wendy's show today, and I watched because Wendy likes to ask all of the gossipy questions. Since I don't read the rags, I get a kick out of tuning into her show. There is something about Rimes that I did not like. She, mostly, kept her eyes down the entire time she was on the show....I found that bizarre. She just didn't sound sincere or convincing, to me. Maybe this was the wrong show for her to do. I found her persona bothersome.
    Shoepie, bee stung lips and Coco46 like this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Leeanne was also on The View yesterday. I felt the same way about her. She seemed nervous and fake. She didn't give good vibes at all. I wasn't impressed with the song she did either. She needs a good publicist to get her out of the bad light she's been in a long time. What she's doing now isn't working, IMO.

Did anyone see the stories about the photo Beyonce tweeted with her and her baby in a hot tub! She's getting the heat for it. Either the water is too hot or there are too many germs. Not safe. That baby has everything under the sun you can imagine, except a mom who thinks about safety. Wouldn't you think she would be aware that it wasn't a good idea?
    I wonder what her explanation is.

If all of us new mothers were put under a spotlight about things we've done with our babies, I think we'd all be in trouble. Who knows that the water was HOT? I don't believe, for one minute, that she had her baby in hot water. She's not stupid, and she adores that baby....that much is obvious! I hate poo-stirrers.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet View Post
    He'll always be the REAL Willie Wonka to me.
    As much as I love Johnny Depp, I have to agree. Can't believe he is 80!
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

+ Reply to Thread