+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4743Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    It's a boy?
    Oh, I don't know. I just said that instead of saying it. lol

Just read that Kim and her sisters are in Greece. She just can't settle down. I hope she knows what she's doing.

I saw a commercial yesterday for The Rachael Ray Show coming this week. One of her guests will be Bob Harper from The Biggest Loser. It showed him walking onstage & he looked dreadful!!!! He has a big full beard now. Not the "I didn't shave this week" one that for some unknown reason seems to be popular. Not the groomed one that he has been sporting on TBL lately (although I don't care for that either). But a full grown relatively long beard. Not ZZ Top long, but big bushy long.
    Ugly ugly ugly.

Bob is an attractive man, but he's one beat up army jacket away from looking like a street bum. Why oh why would an attractive man do this to himself? With movie stars, I would figure it was for a film role, but he's a weight loss TV show trainer.

By the way, I looked to post this in The Biggest Loser section, but I went back pages & pages, and couldn't find a Bob Harper thread.
    Shoepie likes this.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Is this what you're talking about? It's from Rachel Ray's website. He looks very thin and rather drained, IMO. I'm not much on beards, so I could do without that. And I'm not big on full sleeve tattoos either. Just my taste. I guess he's a very thin person. I bet he says he eats a lot though. lol

Rachael Ray's Official Website - Home

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Just read that Kim and her sisters are in Greece. She just can't settle down.
    Maybe we can talk Greece into keeping them all.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

I agree Florimel, even though I didn't care for her work in Shakespeare in Love.

I find no redeeming qualities in the Kardashian/Jenner crew.
    I agree too, I don't despise her, just not enamored of her. And you can keep the Kardashian's.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

I hope she knows what she's doing.
    You give her far more credit for brain power than I do!!

FORT Fogey

Bob is an attractive man, but he's one beat up army jacket away from looking like a street bum.
    Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!
    football_chick likes this.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Like a Duck Dynasty beard?
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I wrote Bob and the other female trainer on The Biggest Loser off some time ago, due to their abuse of contestants. They rode their backs, threatened them physically, etc. in ways that I found to be cruel and unnecessary. These contestants were already over 300-400 pounds, so to add extra weight to their joints and bones by carrying another 100 pounds on their back seemed very unwise and dangerous. It was also demeaning. I hope they don't do that anymore.
    Florimel and Shoepie like this.

I wrote Bob and the other female trainer on The Biggest Loser off some time ago, due to their abuse of contestants. They rode their backs, threatened them physically, etc. in ways that I found to be cruel and unnecessary. These contestants were already over 300-400 pounds, so to add extra weight to their joints and bones by carrying another 100 pounds on their back seemed very unwise and dangerous. It was also demeaning. I hope they don't do that anymore.
    That is what always bothered me. I understand that these people have to move, but to start them on such a grueling regiment seems dangerous.
    Shoepie likes this.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

+ Reply to Thread