+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4743Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

If you've ever watched any shows with drunk people and the cops, such as The Real World, Cops, Beach Patrol, etc., you know there is never a shortage of people who when they get drunk, they think that they are smarter and more powerful than the police officer on the scene. They think that they can convince an officer to let them go free by threat or intimidation. And that if they keep back talking, somehow the officer will just give up and leave them alone. lol Even when sober friends beg them to shut up and things will be better, they fail to recognize that is a good idea. Eventually, they are arrested and even then they will sit in the police car and mouth off. I'm not sure what causes people to do this, but it's quite common.

I don't think Reese was all that bad in her drunken behavior, but still, I wonder why she kept getting out of the car, after the officer asked her not to. The charge will probably be dismissed down the road.

I can see a plea and just a fine.
    There's no place like home!

Gwyneth Paltrow is People's Most Beautiful Woman? Eh. I can think of better choices, but whatever.
    JavaJo likes this.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd View Post
    Gwyneth Paltrow is People's Most Beautiful Woman? Eh. I can think of better choices, but whatever.
    Nothing I really care about myself.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Hmm, I really hate this stupid title. Everyone sees beautiful different
    mom2 likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

Shocked they didn't go with someone younger.

I long ago quit agreeing with People's choice of Beautiful men and women. They base their picks on who's popular at the moment. Gwenny is having a little surge in the news w/her book and her extreme food choices/beliefs and she's not unattractive.........but most beautiful?? nope.
    Miss Scarlet likes this.

Gwyneth was also recently voted the "most hated celebrity" in a poll conducted by Star magazine, beating the even the Kardashians and Chris Brown.
    "In spite of all the temptation you have endured, all the suffering, you remain pure of heart, just as pure as you were at the age of eleven, when you stared into a mirror that reflected your heart's desire, and it showed you only the way to thwart Lord Voldemort, and not immortality or riches."

Quote Originally Posted by hot_chocolate View Post
    Gwyneth was also recently voted the "most hated celebrity" in a poll conducted by Star magazine, beating the even the Kardashians and Chris Brown.
    That's funny. Years ago I disliked Gwyneth a lot. I think it was due to her winning a Oscar for that silly movie she was in. I found it ridiculous as her acting was a joke. Later, I saw her in a movie entitled Sylvia, where she plays the poet Sylvia Plath. She was wonderful and I took her off my ship list. lol Lately however, she has become annoying. The way she claims she's NOT a certain way, is not believable to me. Still, it's difficult to get lower than a Kardashian, Jenner or Brown.

I do think Gwyneth is physically beautiful. I find her obsession with food a turn off.

I'm not a fan of Paltrow but I do applaud their choice in that she's not that perfect overly-polished, primped, styled to the max celebrity. She looks more natural than glam and favors a healthy diet and lifestyle.
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...usually on a broomstick.
    We are flexible like that.

+ Reply to Thread