+ Reply to Thread
Page 84 of 1128 FirstFirst ... 347475767778798081828384858687888990919293941341845841084 ... LastLast
Like Tree4840Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieComic Fan;2247563;
    CHP Officer Todd Workman said at the time that Richie, the daughter of pop singer Lionel Richie, volunteered information that she had smoked marijuana and taken the prescription painkiller Vicodin, but no drugs were found on her or in the car
    Not that I'm a fan of Rush Limbaugh, but it took, what one "official" incident of prescription drug misuse to set off a witch hunt, and this chick is still driving after at least two substance-related traffic stops?
    Token Christian.

If truth is relative, how do you know?

Well, I certainly hope that Kelly had her family member's blessing before she went about blabbing their health status to the world. She may not have named names, but she definitely narrowed the field. I can only imagine her distress at having a family member HIV positive, but she should have let that person talk about it rather than revealing it herself. :nono
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    My first thought was it's Ozzy...but maybe it's not an immediate member of her family (like him or Jack), but rather a cousin or an uncle etc. Regardless, I agree with you--I hope she discussed it with them before blabbing it to the press.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    I think that's deep. He'll i was a bit shocked when i read it thinking it was kelly that had hiv.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar

Exes Moynahan and Brady expecting baby

I wonder if her being pregnant led to their breakup. That's too bad. They seemed like a good couple. I hope they both take good care of that little baby...

BOSTON, Massachusetts (AP) -- Actress Bridget Moynahan, former girlfriend of New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady, is pregnant and Brady is the father, Moynahan's publicist said Monday.

The glamorous pair split up late last year after a three-year relationship. Brady, a two-time Super Bowl MVP, has since been seen with lingerie model Gisele Bundchen, and media outlets have reported the two are dating.

A December 15 statement from Moynahan's publicist that said that Moynahan and Brady parted ways several weeks earlier.

On Monday, Moynahan's publicist, Christina Papadopoulos, said in a statement to The Associated Press that the actress "is over three months pregnant. Former boyfriend Tom Brady is the father."

"Privacy and consideration is appreciated at this time," the statement said. "No further comments will be made."

News of the pregnancy was first reported by the New York Post on Sunday. The Post quoted Papadopoulos as saying the actress was feeling "healthy and excited."

Messages left by The Associated Press with Brady's agent, Donald Yee, were not returned Monday.

Patriots spokesman Stacey James told the AP, "I think it would be inappropriate to comment."

Moynahan, 35, has appeared in films such as "Coyote Ugly," "I, Robot" and the ABC television series "Six Degrees." She grew up in Longmeadow, Massachusetts.

Brady, 29, who has led the Patriots to three NFL titles, was named one of People magazine's "50 Most Beautiful People" in 2002.

Exes Moynahan and*Brady expecting baby - CNN.com

Stallone's plane searched in Australia

Say it isn't so Sly.
    SYDNEY, Australia (AP) -- Australian customs officials searched Sylvester Stallone's hotel room and private jet on Monday, three days after seizing banned substances from the muscle-bound actor's entourage as he arrived for a promotional tour, a news report said.

Stallone was not stopped from leaving Australia, where he spent the weekend promoting his latest movie, "Rocky Balboa," after officials searched his plane on the tarmac at Sydney airport on Monday, Sydney's The Daily Telegraph reported, without citing sources.

Officials are still examining substances collected from Stallone's entourage to determine whether further action would be taken, the newspaper reported.

Stallone and several people traveling with him were detained for several hours at Sydney airport on Friday as they arrived. Australian Customs Service national investigations manager Richard Janeczko said some contraband items were taken, but didn't identify them.

Stallone initially said the detention on Friday was the result of a misunderstanding on his part, then later refused to answer questions about the incident.

In addition to illicit drugs, Australia prohibits the unlicensed importation of a wide range of steroids and performance-enhancing substances for sporting use. Penalties for possession of such substances can range from fines to prison terms.
    Tennessean.com - Nashville news from The Tennessean, MUSIC CITY U.S.A

That sounds really vague. And like there's just as much chance that whatever it is belongs to a lackey as him.

I suppose steroids are possible though. Stallone put on a heck of a lot of muscle mass for that crappy Rocky film, and its not very hard to believe he'd cheat. Why he'd still have 'em with him now is a mystery, but maybe he needs to keep this edge for the rumored Rambo sequel he's working on.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Poor Sylvester Stallone. He has to bring back old characters like Rocky and now Rambo just to make movies.

Leo
    Premium Member
    Michael Jackson is in legal trouble. Again.

Family Sues Michael Jackson For Taking Hospital Bed From Dying Woman - Starpulse News Blog

Family Sues Michael Jackson For Taking Hospital Bed From Dying Woman

The family of an elderly woman who was moved from her hospital bed to accommodate Michael Jackson is suing the pop star. The eight children of Manuela Gomez Ruiz filed suit on Thursday alleging Jackson and celebrity-obsessed hospital staff moved their mother out of her death bed and tormented her family.

The lawsuit claims she was "treated like cargo" and roughly moved from her emergency room bed when Jackson arrived at the hospital complaining of abdominal pains during his child molestation trial. The singer demanded two beds after going to the Marian Medical Center in Santa Maria, California on February 15, 2005.

Gomez, 74, died later that night. Her family is accusing Jackson and the hospital of inflicting emotional distress and of negligence, elder abuse, false imprisonment and conspiracy. According to hospital spokeswoman Amy Silva, "We are confident the care provided to Mrs. Ruiz was exceptional."

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    2 beds? What's with that?
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread