+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4743Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

^They are in Atlanta because that is where she is filming her latest movie.
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    There have been rumors for years that the sweet Southern belle act from Reese was just that - an act. Whenever ANYONE pulls the "Don't you know who I am?" b.s., I instantly lose respect for them.
    I agree, I also can't stand when they say that, implying they are better then the rest of us. Well the rest of us go to your movies and thus pay you.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

There has been a discussion upthread about Sharon Osbourne being separated from Ozzy due to his relapse to alcohol and drugs.
    I watched their reality show years ago, followed Kelly in her career and watched Sharon on The Talk, however, I didn't really understand the depth of Ozzy's addiction/violence isssues until I watched a documentary that Sharon and Jack Osbourne produced entitled "God Bless Ozzy." It's rather funny in a pathetic way.

Sharon is the executive producer and Jack is also one of the general producers of this movie. The movie was first released in 2010, when Ozzy was clean and sober.

The movie had many interviews with family, friends and colleagues of Ozzy. Even Amiee Osbourne, Sharon's oldest daughter makes a rare appearance. And Ozzy's two oldest children from his first marriage appeared for interviews. Even though I thought I knew what to expect, I was still shocked at how they described Ozzy. All the kids, even Jack and Kelly said Ozzy was a HORRIBLE parent. That man terrorized those kids since they were born. The older kids said he never helped with homework, never remembered a birthday, never read them a story or put them to bed. Their earliest memories were Ozzy driving crazy around the yard in a blind drunken rage.

Even Tommy Lee has colorful stories of Ozzy being too drunk and out of control for him to hang with.

Sharon knew Ozzy was that kind of dad when she married him and started a family with him. He was the same way with their kids. Kelly said he was drunk on the couch passed out every day when she got home from school, with booze and pill bottles all around him. Ozzy was like that until about 5 years before that movie was made. They claim he was like a new person when he got sober for that time period.

The family admits that Ozzy was WAY drunk and on drugs when their reality show was being filmed.

Sharon recounts how Ozzy grabbed her throat and tried to strangle her, back in his drunken days. Ozzy claims to have no memory of it.

I'm disappointed Sharon exposed her kids to that man for so long. It's not right, IMO. It wasn't safe and those kids have horrible memories of their childhood due to Ozzy being a nighmare. Does she regret it? She always seems to justify her staying with him to save him.

God Bless Ozzy Osbourne (2011) - IMDb

Too drunk and out of control for Tommy LEE to hang with?

WHOAH.

My reaction, after that first "Awwww!" when I heard about this was:

"Well, Sharon has FINALLY had ENOUGH!"

And AIMEE made an appearance in "God Bless Ozzy Osbourne"?

Again, WHOAH.

THAT, to me, says a LOT.

I don't know what specifically is going on behind their closed doors.

But what I DO know for certain is that dogs get tired, and iron wears OUT.

Reese . . .

I WILL give her credit for making what I perceived to be a sincere apology.

That's ALL I can give her credit for, because she CLEARLY shouldn't've even been a PASSENGER in that car, and her husband DAMN well shouldn't've been driving.

God knows, it's not like they couldn't've gotten a cab, or had one called FOR them. Hell, they could've even called the cops and gotten a ride to wherever. The cops would've been GLAD to do that, just to've kept either one of them out from under the wheel of a car. They'll do that for ANYBODY, in these parts. Not that the cops here are a pseudo limo service, but they WILL help you out like that.

I'm wondering what in the hell kind of Long Island Iced Teas --- or whatever --- they were drinking, to have been THAT toasted??
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

The story of why Tommy Lee said Ozzy was TOO FAR out there for him to hang with is too disgusting to print here. It's VERY nasty and gives you some insight as to what Sharon and those kids dealt with. NASTY stuff. Tommy Lee bolted from Ozzy when he saw this. Just goes to show you.

Aimee Osbourne is a very classy lady. She was very candid in her reveal of Ozzy as a dad. It was rather clear that the main reason that she did not participate in the reality show is that she would have had to be around Ozzy and his out of control drunk and drug crazed madness and she refused to do it. Very understandable. She did show up for famiy events when her dad got sober.

I'll be interested to see how the Reece thing goes. Doesn't she have a young baby by her husband?

Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    There has been a discussion upthread about Sharon Osbourne being separated from Ozzy due to his relapse to alcohol and drugs.
    I watched their reality show years ago, followed Kelly in her career and watched Sharon on The Talk, however, I didn't really understand the depth of Ozzy's addiction/violence isssues until I watched a documentary that Sharon and Jack Osbourne produced entitled "God Bless Ozzy." It's rather funny in a pathetic way.

Sharon is the executive producer and Jack is also one of the general producers of this movie. The movie was first released in 2010, when Ozzy was clean and sober.

The movie had many interviews with family, friends and colleagues of Ozzy. Even Amiee Osbourne, Sharon's oldest daughter makes a rare appearance. And Ozzy's two oldest children from his first marriage appeared for interviews. Even though I thought I knew what to expect, I was still shocked at how they described Ozzy. All the kids, even Jack and Kelly said Ozzy was a HORRIBLE parent. That man terrorized those kids since they were born. The older kids said he never helped with homework, never remembered a birthday, never read them a story or put them to bed. Their earliest memories were Ozzy driving crazy around the yard in a blind drunken rage.

Even Tommy Lee has colorful stories of Ozzy being too drunk and out of control for him to hang with.

Sharon knew Ozzy was that kind of dad when she married him and started a family with him. He was the same way with their kids. Kelly said he was drunk on the couch passed out every day when she got home from school, with booze and pill bottles all around him. Ozzy was like that until about 5 years before that movie was made. They claim he was like a new person when he got sober for that time period.

The family admits that Ozzy was WAY drunk and on drugs when their reality show was being filmed.

Sharon recounts how Ozzy grabbed her throat and tried to strangle her, back in his drunken days. Ozzy claims to have no memory of it.

I'm disappointed Sharon exposed her kids to that man for so long. It's not right, IMO. It wasn't safe and those kids have horrible memories of their childhood due to Ozzy being a nighmare. Does she regret it? She always seems to justify her staying with him to save him.

God Bless Ozzy Osbourne (2011) - IMDb
    It is a SAVE item at Netflix if you wish to do so. Mike Fleiss is listed as a director and NExt Entertainment as a production company. To me, that is strange and interesting.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Fogey

I read that Reese's publicist wrote the apology.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    The story of why Tommy Lee said Ozzy was TOO FAR out there for him to hang with is too disgusting to print here. It's VERY nasty and gives you some insight as to what Sharon and those kids dealt with. NASTY stuff. Tommy Lee bolted from Ozzy when he saw this. Just goes to show you.

Aimee Osbourne is a very classy lady. She was very candid in her reveal of Ozzy as a dad. It was rather clear that the main reason that she did not participate in the reality show is that she would have had to be around Ozzy and his out of control drunk and drug crazed madness and she refused to do it. Very understandable. She did show up for famiy events when her dad got sober.

I'll be interested to see how the Reece thing goes. Doesn't she have a young baby by her husband?
    Debb . . .

I totally believe and get you about the Tommy Lee story. If you say that Lee actually BOLTED getting away from Ozzy, well, I don't need or have to hear anymore, because frankly, I can't imagine Tommy Lee bolting from ANYTHING.

I figured Aimee had her head screwed on straight when she refused to appear on "The Osbournes", and you never hear a word out of her, OR really even see her.

I guess love can make you hang in there and keep fighting when you're basically beating a dead horse to try to get it to gallop, sometimes.

But, then again, I guess it's also possible to get one hell of a wake-up call that you just cannot ignore, also.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

I just can't help but think that if Ozzy strangled Sharon and had no memory of it, he could have strangled the kids the same way. Thank God that never happened, but I just think some things are deal breakers. I hope Sharon protects herself.

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    Whenever ANYONE pulls the "Don't you know who I am?" b.s., I instantly lose respect for them.
    From David Spade:
    "If you have to explain to someone you're famous, then you're technically not that famous." Pretty much.
    ness, JulieAnn and KatesMom like this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

+ Reply to Thread