+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4741Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    You never know when stories of adultery are true or not. I hope for both their sakes they are not true. Miranda has a lot of fans and they would not be happy with Blake if he publically humiliates her. He admits to being a big drinker and even that he drinks alcohol while filming The Voice. I find that very odd, but, he's a big hit, so no problem, I guess.

What always stands out in my mind are words from Miranda's mouth describing their relationship just before they got married. She described what a huge ordeal they had gone through and how trying it was and what they had fought to make it work. I found this description odd for people who should be happy and in love, not pending newlyweds. I'm not sure why they made each other so miserable BEFORE they got married, but I hope things are better now. I bet these adultery rumors aren't helpful though.
    Hasn't Blake cheated before? makes one go hmmmm
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Hasn't Blake cheated before? makes one go hmmmm
    I haven't followed him closely over the years, but I did watch a Behind The Scenes documentary on Miranda. They handled the issue and timing of how she and Blake hooked up very carefully. This was the story from Miranda and her family: Blake was married when he met Miranda, but she blew him away. He was so impressed with her musical talent. And Miranda fell for him too, and she told her mom, aunt, or whoever it was that she was crazy over him, but they told, her honey, he's married and off limites. So, they parted ways and only later, after Blake left his wife, did they give in to their passion for each other.

You could read between the lines. He was married when they met and he left his wife and began a relationship with Miranda. I think it may be naive of her to not realize that he may find a younger version of her appealing one day. Maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I haven't followed him closely over the years, but I did watch a Behind The Scenes documentary on Miranda. They handled the issue and timing of how she and Blake hooked up very carefully. This was the story from Miranda and her family: Blake was married when he met Miranda, but she blew him away. He was so impressed with her musical talent. And Miranda fell for him too, and she told her mom, aunt, or whoever it was that she was crazy over him, but they told, her honey, he's married and off limites. So, they parted ways and only later, after Blake left his wife, did they give in to their passion for each other.

You could read between the lines. He was married when they met and he left his wife and began a relationship with Miranda. I think it may be naive of her to not realize that he may find a younger version of her appealing one day. Maybe.
    I think she is great, I would hate for her to be hurt.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Three grand to see Beyoncé in concert? No thanks. Even it were free and across the street, I wouldn't bother.
    ness, bee stung lips and JavaJo like this.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

I wouldn't pay money to see Beyonce because she annoys me. It would probably be a good show though. I wish she could go away for awhile. If it continues, I fear she will move into my deep dislike category, along with Kim K, Halle Berry, Jennifer Lopez. I like Jennifer L more lately since she's been out of the spotlight. lol
    bee stung lips likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd View Post
    Three grand to see Beyoncé in concert? No thanks. Even it were free and across the street, I wouldn't bother.

Now THAT is what would qualify as having an opinion and taking a STAND on something!!!

WELL said!

And ITA!!!

"In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by MiaT2 View Post
    LOVE Kid Rock.

Can.not.stand. "Miss" Carter. Blech.

I thought that costume was stupid looking. Reminds me of back in the 80s when they had those t-shirts/beach coverups that had the image of a sexy bikini body/6-pack abs (for a guy).
    DEAD ON TARGET!

Those t-shirts were EXACTLY what that over-priced, blinged-out bodysuit looked like, to me, too!

And I am NOT believing that she ACTUALLY paid good MONEY for that thing!

Or SOME fool did, anyway!

SMH.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Three grand for a Beyonce concert ticket? She's even more delusional than I thought. I really DO NOT get the big deal with her. Plenty of prettier and more talented - and interesting - singers out there. I'm so sick of her supposed greatness being shoved down our throats.

Way - if Beyonce was giving a concert across the street, I'd move!
    ness likes this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd View Post
    I hear ya there.

Even if it was in my living room I wouldn't be bothered. She's become one of the most unbearable, self-indulgent, fake celebrities out there this past few years.

No. Thank. You.
    ness likes this.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Is it Miss Carter, or MRS. Carter? I think it's #2, but I could be mistaken.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread